This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Norway |..

826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:10

honestly as long as Brady stays in this round, I'll feel a bit better.  bc I know Michael won't ever work with him and if I save him this round, Brady might be on my side moving forward.  okay so the plan is the five of me/skyler/MJ/Jonathan vote Nick.  I'm trying to get Bryan and Brady to vote Hufus.  so best case it's 5-2-2.  and then next round I go on my apology tour to Brady and Bryan and try to go for Jonathan or Michael.  Bryan is being a little mouthy today.  telling everyone that I told him to vote Hufus.  but he better look out bc who knows? Maybe he's target.
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick (jmain14) Confessional EP:10

(CONF): Sorry I've been so busy the last few days...the semester started this week and it's already been dicking me down... Anyways, pissed that Yung left but ecstatic that Sag did.. Sag was just not on my side this time around and it sucked but he voted me twice so I voted his ass out twice... we are clearly on the bottom still because Skyler has no brain cells nor does Michael, Jordan, or Jonathan, but at the end of the day I truly do need to fight to the finish to try and see this through. But first...tonight, i vote for Jonathan... bitch has to go.
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Bryan (iTy990) Confessional EP:10

Confessional: Ive got a bad feeling about this, I've spent the better part of my day scrambling trying to get people to keep me in this game, I really have no idea how this is going to go, but I'm voting for Jonathan and I've let Nick hufus Brady sweez and Jordan know aswell as pitched my case as to why. I just feel like genuinely Jonathan is the puppet master, and if we cut him it would cut the strings of Michael, Eric, Hufus and Jordan(?) And free them up a little more. But if I had it my way me Jordan and Brady would be sitting in the finals hands down.
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
**BRADY GETS 9TH**
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:11

So, that last tribal was a real pain for me. there was so many switching of the targets, it really was messing with my head, and instead of being paranoid, i was just annoyed.

So initially the vote was gonna be for Nick. I thought that he was gonna be a real threat moving forward, so i kinda started pushing for nick to go. But then, it turned out that Eric was talking to bryan about the vote being hufus and bryan ends up telling the other side that it was nick or hufus. and since the team thinks that hufus has the idol, that can be a problem.

Eric, why would you tell bryan that it was hufus when he and nick are close, what's wrong with you?

Then it became a question on who the new target was gonna be because we didnt want to take the chance. i know that some people really wanted bryan out, but i kept on pushing for brady to be the vote. i think that he would also be dangerous moving forward. and after some shuffling between the four, realizing that any of the four could get an idol play, we came around to voting brady. Thankfully, i did tell Jon before the group chat, about voting brady when he told me about the information spreading, so jon would also kinda push for brady to leave.

Once brady left, he did have some words to say and said that 2 people would definitly not get his vote. and judging from what the alliance were saying, it would look like he was talking about Jon and Eric. Though i wouldnt be suprised if he ment me since i know how frustrated he can be when talking to me.

But i did go from being called a wall to grass..........I think thats an upgrade. lol

So now we have the majority rules challenge and i already submitted for tiebreaker reasons.

My strategy in that challenge, would be to use the answers in the first set and use the for the second set, so that it increases the chances of them being the majority answer. and i put in myself where i thought that it could be a answer.

Hopefully i can win, because after getting 2 votes last tribal, i need to be guaranteed safety in this upcoming tribal. Fingers crossed
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996

Confessional: Damn, another 2nd place finish. thats 3 times, ive gotten 2nd in this merge. I just cant seem to win in this game........i mean shit dude. Lol
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Jonathan (BoysofSummer2005) Confessional EP:11

Call it paranoia or what you must, but I get the vibe I’m about to get blindsided lol
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick (jmain14) Confessional EP:11

(CONF): At this point in time I am incredibly over it because genuinely nobody in that fucking alliance wants to make a single move and they're all a bunch of pussies. They're playing for second place and not for first and beating to the heart of Jonathan's drum and they're not going to win this game. Eric is also an idiot because he is as fake as they come and if he is in the finale and Hufus is not, he and Jonathan BOTH will not be getting votes from me befcause they're both horrid gameplayers
Regardless, if I go, it's been fun and I never thought I'd make it this far given how many votes I've gotten, but I am still standing and I just have to not give up and not hold up hope... Michael genuinely needs to learn how to play for himself... the social game is not on point for any of the 5 because they literally do not talk to me and give any substantial information or even attempt to talk game...so what's the fucking point? Regardless, tonight I vote for Eric.
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus (Hufus) Confessional EP:11

i kinda hate the other side cuz they’re giving me nothing. Literally Michael used to be one of my bffs and now he literally doesnt talk to me anymore LOL Its kinda darksided and such a bad game play too, like why ur shutting off someone who literally had your back and was gonna have it for the long run? I literally voted Mark with him in the first tribal to prove my loyalty even tho i knew he prob wasnt gonna be voted out. And now this is what i get mmm i see how it is. Michael is definitely not getting my vote bc of that. I hear I’m on the chopping block cuz they think im better than the other 2 on comps, which is true, but I’m also not gonna be here tonight for the fast forward cuz i have a shift, so like save me for l8er!
It prob wont work tho cuz their heads r all up their asses and i hate that alliance so much they’re all dry and boring as fuck and ill make sure to laugh and curse their way out when they get to Ponderosa.  They literally arent giving me anything and ive been trying my ass off… the only one who’s playing this like u should is Jonathan, so he’s 100% getting my vote if he gets there. And I hope he does.  The others? Dead to me. Even eric who I thought was my friend. He’s literally a follower and has no backbone.  So jonathan or skyler r getting my vote… if neither r there i will have to be medevac from the jury after throwing myself off a cliff.  im getting on jonathan’s head right now tho saying out of the 3 im the only one who hadnt voted for him and wouldnt do it too.  Plus jonathan’s perceived as the leader they wont take him to the end and im bringing that up too again
it hurts jeff it hurts so much. Such a good season, my alliance slaying bitches back n forth and we’ll end with one of those 5 as the winners.  it hurts.
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:11

no this actually so crazy.  Jonathan and Michael are both offering my f3s rn.  Jonathan wants me him and Skyler
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Jonathan (BoysofSummer2005) Confessional EP:11

So here’s the game within the game.. Clearly Jordan and Bryan are friends. I think Nick and Michael are cool. And I believe they are getting a hunch that I’m protecting Hufus. I think this next vote everything will break down. If Hufus goes, I truly believe I will follow him. Bc they aren’t dumb enough to go to a true F5 with me Skyler and Eric. Which means.. Next round they have to vote one of us.
So… I need to get on the same page with Eric and Skyler.  It’s my only lane to get to the end lol.  I have a feeling Eric is gonna flake on me here tho
Possibility of a me Nick Hufus Skyler Eric vote on Jordan or Bryan
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Bryan (iTy990) Confessional EP:11

Confessional: So this is what it feels like to be alone. Just kidding, I've known this feeling almost my whole life, but I'm doing my best to persevere. Jordan has assured me he's doing his best to make sure the votes don't fall on me but for the most part everyone has been ignoring me and the only 2 people that kinda aren't have lied to me almost every vote and have helped take out 3 of my closest allies. I'm shocked to still be here but I'm not done fighting yet.
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996

So, right now, it's a big question mark for me on how the vote will actually go. It's the final 8, its usually the great time to make a move for your resume. I would know, thats what i did in unfinished business. even if it didnt work out the way that i hoped.

But right now, it looks like Hufus will be getting the most of the votes, unless something crazy happens. There were some concern of an idol play, but these guys think that he doesnt have one, because no idol was played last tribal. He could have been saving it for a later time. you never know.

But Nick came to me, asking me about if im worried that if the voting block im in goes into the final 5, then what is the chances of them taking me out first. While there is a possibility where that can happen. But there is also the possibility where it isnt. Plus, if i went with Nick and Hufus, i lose to them in a heartbeat. and there is no guaranteed where they would take me to the end either. So I'm just going where i feel like i have a better chance at getting to the end and possibly winning. It's a risk, but it could always pay off.

Fingers crossed that i can survive the night. both this vote, and the fast forward.
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996

Confessional: Well, It seems like, after my group gets some traction, a idol play would come around and screws it all up. At least i know that the meat shield thing is working. But anyway, im ready for the Fast Forward thing today. BRING IT ONNNNNNNN.
826 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick (jmain14) Confessional EP:11

(CONF): We got out Eric fuck yes!! I am so pumped that Hufus, Bryan, and I successfully managed to get out Eric and keep our little threesome intact. I am so proud of making it to the final 7 and for the fast forward tonight--there's just one thing left to do and that is fucking WIN. THIS. IMMUNITY. CHALLENGE. I need to win this for myself and establish myself as a strong competitor not to be fucked with, but I also need to try to get one of Jordan/Skyler to flip on Jonathan and vote his ass OUT.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!