This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Finale

Topic » Survivor Norway | Finale

848 days 15 hours ago
FairyBoss
oop i just finished it ;c grats skyler
848 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Scott, Mark, Yung, Sag, Brady, Eric, Hufus, Nick, and Bryan voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Skyler since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due in fifteen minutes!
848 days 15 hours ago
FairyBoss
question
848 days 15 hours ago
jman96
Question
848 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Michael - You were in this position many years ago in the series.  How would it feel to be voted out again right before the Final Tribal Council>
848 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan - The four of you have been relatively close much of the game.  Is tonight's decision arguably the hardest one you'll end up having to make?
848 days 15 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - The four of you have been relatively close much of the game.  Is tonight's decision arguably the hardest one you'll end up having to make?

There have been alot of hard votes throughout the season, and this one is no exception.
848 days 15 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael - You were in this position many years ago in the series.  How would it feel to be voted out again right before the Final Tribal Council>

thats why i wanted a question LOL last time when i was voted out i was really bitter and mad. I also think that Palau was more toxic lol This time I feel like I like much more people that are here with me and if it's me then i would respect the move, even if it was a dumb one :)
848 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
848 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
848 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
848 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Jonathan

1 vote Jonathan
848 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
848 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Michael

1 vote Jonathan
1 vote Michael
848 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Third vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!