This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Tribal Council #3 (Brevik)

Topic » Survivor Norway | Tribal..

859 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Brevik.

Remember you cannot vote for Jordan since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6:30pm EST tomorrow.
859 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Note
------
Michael (FairyBoss) will not vote tonight due to being given a Cursed Necklace.
859 days 6 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
859 days 6 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
859 days 5 hours ago
GentlemanG
Ray
859 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott - How unique would you consider tonight's challenge in that the other tribe essentially had the power to elect who would win immunity?  Did you expect more or less coconuts after seeing the results?

Jordan - How crucial was immunity tonight after seeing an intense tribal over at Vinstra?  What was your initial impression seeing that Dana was idoled out?
859 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Ray - What are some of the difficulties being on such an active tribe?  Is it harder to break relationships?  The fear that information could be leaked consistently?
859 days 4 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
The challenge was unique and brilliant. The people who got the most coconuts either have a lot of inter tribe connections or are just good salesmen lol. As for me I basically broke even. Kind of what I expected. It’s not necessarily a bad thing though.
858 days 21 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael
858 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Michael - How vulnerable do you feel not being able to vote tonight?  Do you think you're an immediate target coming into tribal tonight?
858 days 13 hours ago
jmain14
Nick
858 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick - How much do you think individuals are taking into the account the "Wrath of the Viking" decision?  Are individuals taking it seriously or is it just something to maneuver around?
858 days 10 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael - How vulnerable do you feel not being able to vote tonight?  Do you think you're an immediate target coming into tribal tonight?

Ya I do think that it's scary that I cannot vote and even more scary that I have no say in the vote, however I don't think it should make me a target. At least not at this point...there are still 8 more votes to care about
858 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally...
858 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
*Mark stands*
858 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
"Ben, I want to cast my extra vote tonight"

I can confirm now that Mark does have an Extra Vote.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!