This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Tribal Council #7 (Strovolos)

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Tribal..

1119 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Strovolos.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
1119 days 2 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Me
1119 days 2 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney D.
1119 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Pietro - Would you say at this stage of the game that everyone is planning for the merge?  How difficult do you expect tonight's vote will be?

Sydney - You recently lost your partner LeQuisha before this past tribe swap.  Are you feeling the pressure you might be an easy out as one of the few singles?
1118 days 13 hours ago
Arris
question pls
1118 days 9 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney - You recently lost your partner LeQuisha before this past tribe swap.  Are you feeling the pressure you might be an easy out as one of the few singles?

Definitely BigBitch, I knew you had poor skills in castings but this is a new low for you.
1118 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek - What would you describe as the biggest factor in who you vote out tonight?  Does challenge strength get prioritized at this stage or is it all about the strategic and social relationships formed?
1118 days 6 hours ago
Arris
I honestly don't think that people think about the vote in a way of challenging strengths just yet, nobody really knows when the merge is anyway, so keeping strong players seems kinda beneficial, but then again the merge could happen just now. Survivor is just so unpredictable. I feel like strategy, and social relationships are definitely bigger factors here, but everything seems so all over the place.
1118 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1118 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1118 days 4 hours ago
Guigi
Well it's been real BigBitch Survivor x

Just wanted to remind everyone how vile this host is and the emotional violence he has put me through for many seasons now... i hate him.
1118 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1118 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1118 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Sydney

1 vote Sydney
1118 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
1118 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Jake

1 vote Jake
1 vote Sydney

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!