This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Philippines |..

1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Jan (DarkTyphoon23) Confessional EP:3

okay so after some talking around, i think i should be safe for this vote, but one of my closest allies, nathan, is on the chopping block and it's not looking the best atm. and after talking around some more, i definitely feel that i'm like swimming around near the bottom of this tribe :') but, i'm trying my hardest to keep up my individual relationships with everyone to make them feel at least comfortable with me and feeding info here and there so that at least i'm not targeted by whatever big group there potentially may be on the tribe.

if i were to assess the dynamics of balabac, me, nathan, and chandler are probs at the bottom of our tribe atm while everyone else seems to be sitting in a decent position, which is a very new circumstance to me for the bigben series!

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/parvati-shallow-gif-13.gif

however, i think i have decent relationships with james, travis, and jimmy as well. jimmy and i kind of have this thing where we want to keep each other around bc we feel we're big names/threats and so we need shields around in the game so that the hyenas of the game don't end up just sliding on by.

at the last challenge, i won a fire token somehow bc i thought i was ASS at flappy bird LMAO, so my guess is that no one tried LOL. but i'm not complaining because nathan ALSO gave me his fire token, which allowed me to buy this handy dandy steal-a-vote! idk how exactly i'm going to use this yet, but this is a lot of power that could seriously give me some much needed leverage in this game.

right now though, i'm trying to play a lowkey under the radar game, focusing on building relationships because i know i can't stick my neck out and appear that i'm trying to flip things or make moves because i don't have that kind of power in this group unfortunately. i'm anticipating that a swap must be coming soon and lord knows that i need it, so i will do anything i need to do to scrape on by. if that means that i need to get nathan out to get rid of the perception that we're a duo and spare myself another day in this game, or if i need to have others make moves for me to get myself into a more comfortable position, then by all means, i'll do what i need to do.

idk what it is that makes me so... threatening right away to where i don't have much people to work with!!! i'm just a nice guy trying to make friends and have fun :)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FatalSeveralAiredaleterrier-max-1mb.gif

but in all seriousness though, i am reaching more and more into desperation mode day by day in this tribe and i'm not making huge inroads with these people, which is not great for my comfort level nor my anxiety lmao... but it's been fun seeing how i can possibly adapt in this situation and so far i seem to be doing decently. i'm just praying that my time in the philippines isn't cut short tonight by a #BLINDSIDE
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Jan (DarkTyphoon23) Confessional EP:3

okay so some interesting developments in the past few minutes but seems pretty noteworthy

so #funfact, bb5lover and i were in an "all stars casting" like back in april and we followed each other on instagram afterwards LMAO

and so after a bit of talking today, we've decided to make our instagram alliance ESTABLISHED

https://www.survivorgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/michelewaitep1.gif

it'll be on the DL though, but mainly we decided that because we're two big names and that if people caught wind that we're working together, it would be seen as too threatening. and so we decided that it's best to just keep each other in the loop of things - we don't need to always vote together but as long as we have each others' backs, that we can work together from there.

ah i'm excited, hopefully this actually comes to fruition and that i have gained a little more footing for myself now or else jimmy will be getting an UNFOLLOW from me!!!
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
**NATHAN GETS VOTED OUT**
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:4

Sooooooo Nathan popped off and for once I felt fantastic it was not me doing the popping.

Guy came AFTER everyone in a last ditch effort to survive and it got really awkward.  I will say however - he put big targets on other "trios" and not on me... Am I an All Star for a reason?  I'm starting to think so...
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:4

WE WON... WE WON IMMUNITY!!!!!

I'm so over losing and I'm so happy that I can actually freaking sleep tonight.... OVER LOSING!!!!

LETS GOOOOO!
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Jan (DarkTyphoon23) Confessional EP:4

thank you all that is HOLY and BRIGHT out there in the universe, balabac is FINALLY SAFE tonight and i can just relax, unwind, and let things unfold for the night

https://media1.giphy.com/media/eGr8mKZNeoQGAGPxCX/source.gif

so unfortunately, nathan got voted out tonight which sucks but i think that i've made decent inroads with a good amount of my tribe to where i'd at least be told i'd get votes and i can work accordingly from there. however, the vote went 6-2 when we all anticipated it to be a 7-1 vote, which makes me kinda worried bc people did perceive nathan and i as a potential duo and i'm afraid that people could potentially pin that vote on me. i ran to cameron as soon as that tribal was over though and let him know that it wasn't me and that i could be being FRAMED here. however, i still feel that i'm scraping from the bottom of this tribe and that a swap could definitely help me out here. i have quite started to make quite a few connections to the other tribe to where i can really get a good footing if swapped with the right people.

aaaaand also i have the steal-a-vote and judging from the menu, i am so far the ONLY person that has an advantage (aside from potentially the other tribe's idol, which i assume it's already been found), which is great leverage for me early on. a lot of people think that nathan bought it and that he either used it/got voted out with it, which is perfect so i can use this at the right time with no one suspecting me.

i'm really hoping a swap is happening after this tribal council, lord knows i'm ready for a change here because i haven't felt super safe ever since the washed vote and with nathan leaving, that leaves me with less numbers to work with. but, i'm a crafty and scrappy fella who won't just roll over and die - i got moves to make and players to slay still and i'm hoping that today marks a turning point for me in this game!

https://insidesurvivor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Parv1.gif
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
JJ (LEANNA) Confessional EP:4

Confessional: I do feel a bit like a JV player on the varsity team playing against some of these players who are great at comps and all seem to know each other so well too.  It’s like I want to reach out to people but also don’t want to be that guy who talks to everyone in a fake way where it’s like just game talk.  It if I don’t talk to enough people I’ll be targeted , it’s hard to balance with an all’s stars cast in a way I didn’t expect
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:4

I'd just like to say.  I am in my FIFTH final 2 since coming back in May.  and if I don't win, I'm going to be sad for like a day or two so I hope my tribe doesn't go to TC
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:4

With Washed and Nathan leaving in back-to-back votes, it’s important for the vote to benefit me tonight. I think losing both Japan members on the other tribe is forcing Tyler and I to actually be loyal to each other as well, and I view us as some of the more connected people on the tribe right now.

Tyler and I got ourselves added to a chat with Keith and JJ and then another majoritu chat with the four of us and niko and Daniel. However, I also feel good with hufus and Skylar... so definitively going to try and push a James/Brian vote tonight. I just hope the number of relationships I’ve built already doesn’t bite me.
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Cameron (DrPepsi) Confessional EP:4

So bless the lord nathan went home can’t say i wasn’t sweating a little bit like holy cow i was like 2 votes my way? eye twitches but you know what i got the job done anywho enough of that WEVE DONE IT we finally won a challenge the lord blessed us with a luck challenge and we completed the task and won it it’s refreshing to not go to tribal even though I would’ve been more confident this time around going to tribal i got a lot of allies on this tribe little scared a tribe swap is happening where it will be either 3 options
1 : 2 tribes of 8
2: 4 tribes of 4
3 : 3 tribes of 5 with someone going to exile
who knows what will happens i just hope it doesn’t fuck me over but i guess will see!
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:4

Ok so the votes will be for Brian and myself tonight. I feel like I can’t go a Bens Survivor Season without being a target for no reason. BUT! I’m hoping the people who say their voting for Brian are telling the truth.
Right now there is a solid 4: Keith, JJ, Kellen and I. I also am very close with Daniel so realllyy hoping he’s being honest with me. That’s 5 right there that I hope will have my back. It will suck to go out this early, but I really want to stay calm. Let’s see how this goes!
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Keith (DanielleDonato) Confessional EP:4

hey hunky big ben!!!!!!!!!!
https://64.media.tumblr.com/04d4bbbc47d85dbe3526ed0010861c9f/tumblr_np60mwaq0E1u84ikio1_250.gifv

im here to give you the TEA
a kinda majority alliance was created with myself, Niko, Kellen, Daniel, JJ and Tyler. We are all supposed to be voting for BRIAN!!!!

Now the remainders are supposedly voting for TYLER. That would be (Brian, James, Hufus and Skyler). Ik Niko and Daniel think Skyler is with them, so its interesting that hes also supposedly with Brian.

Brian is counting on my vote to stay and EEEEEEK i hate having to be in the MIDDLEEEE.
I think im just gonna tell Hufus and James that more votes seem to be going for Brian & i don't want it to split. Everyone is expecting a swap so I hope they'll just be fine with that and cut Brian loose.

https://i1.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/abi-thinking.gif?resize=268%2C151

There's still a couple of hours until the votes are due so anything can change, but pls just let this be an easy Brian elimination
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Niko (nhulse19) Confessional EP:4

Going into first tribal, I’m nervous and excited. I’m definitely excited to start playing but it’s never fun to be vulnerable. Post challenge loss, JJ and I got together and put together an alliance Of us two, Kellen, Tyler, Daniel and Keith. I love this because the majority of my core 4 is in this group. Skyler is the only one who’s not and it seems like the primary target is Brian. He’s probably the only one I haven’t spoken to on the tribe. He seems chill but hasn’t been super active from what I can tell.

It seems like it could be 8-2 Brian with James and Brian voting Tyler. Sounds like worse case is Tyler gets idoled out but I think it should be Brian. I’m hoping it sticks there so we can roll into a swap still in good relationships.

I’ve had no luck finding idols. I talked with Travis on the other side about how he found his and he’s been trying to help me find my tribes. No luck so far, but if people in the other tribe wanna help. I’m down.

As I’m typing this JJ is saying that there’s a push for Brian to stay and Tyler to go. He doesn’t want to do it.

I’m hoping the plan is still Brian, but things may be changing.
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:4

Enters in… All-Stars!

Cheers Ben for casting me again! So coming into this, I was firstly curious to see who all from Rome were here. I knew Jimmy was gonna, then knew that other likely candidates were Cameron, Dono or Natasha. Cameron was the next. I kinda figured Dono and Natasha had turned the offer down, so the next guess was one of the Hufus/Purple/Silver trio, Anthony, Sydney, or Rafa. And it turned out to be Hufus, the guy I idoled out, of course!

My tribe is… interesting. There is SO many people I actually don’t know. Like I LOVE Brian, I get along decently outside games with Hufus, Keith and I are chill currently, I SLIGHTLY know Skyler, and then JJ used to be someone I was kinda mates with a year back. Daniel, Kellen, Niko and Tyler were all new faces, but that’s partially nice because they don’t know my game, I don’t know their’s, a good chance to get to know them.

At first immunity, it was TIGHT. This was one I really wanted to win because despite scoring A point, I didn’t have the chance to demonstrate my challenge abilities as such. There was also a fire token challenge, which I won! So that’s perfect, already sliding my bank balance up to 2. We won, Alf left, not someone I know. Next challenge I properly got to prove myself as I did the puzzle for our tribe. It meant I missed the fire token challenge, but yeah I proved myself as an asset, and we won again! This time Washed left, meant he got voted out of two games in one day, poor guy, but yeah I lacked a relationship with him too. The NEXT challenge we AGAIN won, I think I got like the second highest score for my tribe, so perfect. I decided NOT to do flappy bird because I didn’t have masses of time and it seemed heaps of effort!  Nathan left this tribal which was frustrating as I was actually excited to play with him.

Come to challenge four, we unfortunately lost. I DID get ANOTHER fire token though, so I’m up to 3 and like probably have WON the most, maybe even have the most, depends who gave their tokens to who and stuff.

For the most part, the vote is quite quiet. I formed a chat of 4 with Brian, Hufus, Skyler and myself. Hufus and I played S1 together, Brian and Skyler did S2 together. Also, Hufus and I are actually going to work quite tight this game I think, which is perfect because we’ve always WANTED to just never realistically HAVE, insert me idolding him out in Rome!

Brian’s name kinda comes up due to people having concerns over his activity. This was SO frustrating like he literally has checked in for every challenge, and he is such a trustworthy guy and ally for me. I talked to Keith and he basically said one of Brian, Skyler and Tyler. Due to having an alliance with Brian and Skyler, I ran with the potential Tyler vote. I’ve also talked to Tyler the least so I kinda felt less guilty for it.

For the most part, people are expressing concern over us not having the numbers for Tyler and to save Brian. The worst part is that the people literally saying that ARE the numbers. Like to my knowledge, Brian, JJ and I are basically solid on doing Tyler. Then Daniel, Hufus, Keith and Skyler are basically just they are concerned over numbers. If they did Tyler, that’s an easy 7-3. So yeah it’s really frustrating and I AM trying for Brian, but making sure I don’t go TOO hard because it’s literally SO early and I can’t show my hand this early, especially when it’s not even me fighting to save myself.

Brian told me JJ wanted to come up with a NEW plan to vote someone NOT either of them to save them both. I’m not sure who that name is just yet, kinda hoping it doesn’t happen just because, unless I get informed on it. I don’t THINK it would be me, but you never truly know. Now Brian told me JJ wants to make a chat, I GUESS maybe a save Brian chat? UNLESS it’s the ‘flip plan’ one. I think it will be tough for Brian, frustrating, but yeah. The chat plan is to have like everyone but Kellen, Niko and Tyler to my knowledge? As basically everyone else has suggested they’d save Brian. I need to calculate how much I go “YES! I want to save Brian!” As it could face repercussions.

It’s my first vote of the season and I’ll tell you, I’m already getting Rome vibes, only WORSE. In Rome we left every vote till 5pm EST, giving us 2 and a half hours. Here, we left it till EVEN LATER. I CANNOT TAKE ANOTHER SEASON OF THAT ABSOLUTELY NOT. I get it we’re all “All-Stars” like we all did good in our original season basically, so people are cautious to tread on toes this early, but like the stress that comes with it is kinda too much for me! I hope we swap soon, as I have people I’d love to align with on the other tribe, such as Cameron, Jimmy and Jan, but yeah.

Anyway I vote for TYLER tonight. I’m not scared to vote minority. Brian’s my guy, I’m not writing his name down. I think it may unfortunately be curtains for him, but I am sticking to my loyalties and yeah I vote for Tyler as a result. Nothing against Tyler, he is a chill guy, we just haven’t talked much and like the options that came up were slim, I didn’t want to PERSONALLY throw out the first name, so yeah took Keith’s 3 options of people he lacked conversation with and made the vote out of that!

Also this idol is HELL. I looked a bit, but no luck. The clues aren’t my cup of tea, I love the Black-TV Star because there’s more help-points for it, whereas the Orange-Purple clue kinda is a lucky dip overall, I don’t know where to start!

I’m excited for the potential of this season. Skeptical of where the hell I’m gonna be situated. I need to NOT let a repeat of All-Stars II occur, Gen 2 of All-Stars. I screwed Brian in that at the swap and instantly followed him out the game! I’m more determined this time though, so hopefully we can make things happen.
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
**BRIAN GETS VOTED OUT**

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!