This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Philippines |..

1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Cameron (DrPepsi) Confessional EP:1

Well I’m backkkkkk! I’m excited to be here i’ve been ready for this i know it’s gonna take a whole other level to get to the finals but i believe i can this cast looks pretty solid as of now but I think my first season measures up to it pretty close right now i’m in a 5 person alliance that seems to be pretty solid tbh not sure how long i’ll be with all of them i think there’s a part where people may not want to vote off someone from their season so that complicates things a little bit I believe Alf as of right now is gonna go home i just can’t have it be me. These fire tokens are gonna be a pain in my ass btw so thanks for that! I’m gonna try to win this next challenge i have a knack for idols i crave another one so hoping i can find it
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: The night was long and boring. Honestly, I love Nathan but can he be voted out so I can have his fire tokens? I wanna have some fun. Thanks. Bye.
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Niko (nhulse19) Confessional EP:1

Hey everyone! I'm excited to be back for All-Stars. After taking some time off following Laos and adding another baby to the family, I'm recharged and ready to go.

Tribe wise, I feel like I landed in a really good spot. Daniel and I worked together in Laos and have a good bond. Out of the 3 other Laos returnees, he was probably the best draw for me. However I have no bad blood with James or Chandler so hopefully in a swap those avenues will be open. I also have a really good relationship with Keith. He and I played together and went far in another game and have a very good relationship. I was able to bond with Skyler via a mutual friend. Myself, Daniel, Keith and Skyler have made a nice little foursome that I plan to stick with as long as a possible.

On the otherside, besides James and Chandler, I have a good relationship with Travis, so I hope to see him later in the game.

I've had some brief conversations with JJ, James and Tyler on my tribe, all seem like solid people. If we lose, the hope is the 4 of us can rope in at least 2 more votes to hold majority and work our way through the pre-swap game.

Overall, I'm excited about the possibilities for this game. I have some good relationships here from past games, so hopefully I can ride those and build a few new one's to "social game" the hell out of this. And if need be, I might be able to reach into my villain bag of the past to seal the deal.
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:1

https://voca.ro/c0MTLB0pFZy
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**ALF GETS VOTED OUT**
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:2

I entered this game thinking I would be a force to be reckoned with... now here I sit freaking out searching for a hidden immunity idol because I don't feel safe at all.

I'm even getting a weird feeling from Jan - who "wants to do me right this game"  - I gotta find this idol and survive...
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:2

HELLLLLLLLLLL YEAH...I found an idol...I found an Idol I found an....oh shit...now I just gotta not get sent home with it.  So what I WONT be doing is telling anyone.  I'm gonna play this "what's going on" gig a little longer.  It seems to trick people into feeling sorry for me.  IDOL BABY!!
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
James (jamessmith5) Confessional EP:2

- This is supposed to be an All stars season and as much as these players are active, I must say that the first tribal was rather too quiet since everyone was so scared to say a name. At the end of the day finally people agreed upon voting out ALF who didn't show up to the challenge which was a perfect excuse to use against him
- I'm guessing he gave his fire token to Brian since they were on the same season last time
- These immunity challenges have sucked since there are some speedsters on that other tribe who are destroying us at these speed challenges which means I am stuck on a shit tribe while other players who are doing nothing will get rewarded by a lucky draw of tribes... SMH
- I did some analysis and I feel like Daniel got the other fire token since he took long to post in his tribes chat which I'm cool with but it also could be Eric since he had a lot of time for himself but I'm betting it on being Daniel
- I am not going to search for idols at this point and just rely on my social/strategic game to win for me which is a lot more fun then going idol hunting every second
- Now that I'm back to tribal again, my goal is to do what I did at the first tribal which is just build good relationship bonds and have the strategy "As long as it ain't me" I really don't care who goes since I would like to make it past this first stage because I know I could be deadly if I can make a merge. The problem with our tribe is that their very quiet and everyone is playing the staring game but I'm hoping some egos start trying to take control and implode themselves now
- I have done a good job of reuniting with Chandler and Cam to reignite that bond I have had previously. I have really connected with Nathan, Washed, Travis, Jan, Eric, Jimmy with new relationships building which means I need to let it grow and survive a few tribals like this since I don't want to create alliances unless they invite me in them. As long as no one says my name, I will just be chilling at this point or else if someone says my name, I would have to be more aggressive and I don't want that right now
- I have to hope for the best that these connections will keep me around in this game!
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:2

Ok... so maybe that last confessional was a bit mean. But hi I have 2 fire tokens and I earned them on my own! One for playing a rememberable game last season, and one for probably being the only person to try for it this last immunity challenge 😂 So I think I’m going to try and save them. No one knows I have 2 and I really would like an idol for future use. I’m realizing now how important these token are going to be in the game, and how massively important idols are going to become in the later stages. Ok so I’m safe tonight, however that didn’t stop me from working on the game. I focused less on socializing today and more on finding the idol at our camp. Nathan came to me and asked if he could help me find it. I was hesitant at first, knowing he could use that info to just keep the idol for himself, but if he actually finds in now, I would have to be the one to claim it... and unless there is a swap I’m sure it will be claimed by the time he gets here. SO I hope he finds it and let’s me claim it. Then I will have 2 fire tokens and an idol and I’d be set up SO beautifully at the start of this game
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:2

We went to the tribal council last night and by the grace of Senhor Jesus, the vote was not a tie, there were no rocks and I was not in the hot seat. This time, luckily for me and all 8 people who were part of 9-1, we found an easy vote called ALF.

RIP ALF.

https://imagens.canaltech.com.br/295235.547325-Dancarinos-de-Funeral.gif

When we went to the immunity challenge, I was excited to be a fun challenge but guess what girl ... WE LOST! I really don't know why I always stay in losing tribes when I'm at BigBen's. Is that some kind of curse or what?

Once again my tribe decided to play dumb mute and no one wants to say a name, which I will not lie ... IT SHIT. But as I am the Goddess of patience, I will remain calm.

If I had the power to choose who will be eliminated tonight, I would probably choose Washed for the following reasons:

1) We don't talk much
2) He was not in the challenge of my survivor to be here (I do not judge but I am selfish and I want attention to MY GAME)
3) He is a good player and can go a long way again.

Those reasons make me want Mrs. Washed to go to the ditch. In a conversation with Travis, he told me that a large part of the tribe does not talk to Jimmy and Washed so I can see one of them leaving today. Although I like Jimmy, I know that he can be problematic during the merge so I would not refuse to vote for him.

Since my question on the tribal council, I've been trying to analyze people's past relationships and as you know, I'm in the JTC alliance. And today I found out that they were in the same season. Was that a good thing or a bad thing for my game? Only Mr. Jesus and Ben know.

I hope that today's advice will be another easy vote and that I, Miss Chandler Margaret Hytes will survive another day for the good of humanity's entertainment. If all goes well, Washed will be gone and I will be happy to have his attention turned to C&A Survivor. If Jimmy leaves I will also be happy.

One small mistake that I believe I made today was talking to Nathan about possibly voting for Washed. I did this before I found out that they were both in Japan and now I'm scared. I want to delete the messages but what if he already saw it? That would make it worse. I hope it doesn't fuck me.

Whatever God wants, amen!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loe3hlYt991qebbw5o1_500.gif
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Jan (DarkTyphoon23) Confessional EP:2

oh boy another LOSS, i've already attended more tribal councils premerge this season than i did in Suriname and this is only the second tribal council this season!!!

right now, it appears that the recurring theme for our tribe is that we lose, don't discuss anything at all for the night after our loss, convene in the morning, everyone complains that it is quiet everywhere, no one wants to throw out a name, then wait around to see who will be the first one to throw a name out there, and have everyone pile up on that.

i'm kinda in a pickle right now, like who really let me be in this position to where i'm in two different groups:
- me/nathan/jimmy/washed/cameron
- me/travis/chandler

atm, on my tribe, i feel closest to washed and chandler, with nathan, travis, and cameron being up there right underneath em so it's kinda hard bc supposedly no one talks to each other so

like the first tribal was fine bc everyone just hopped on an easy vote, but idk if people will do that again this time around and i'm not tryna get CAUGHT this early on! i didn't ask for this lol, people just threw me in their groups like what am i supposed to say, no?

there's probs more groups out there that i'm not privy of, and that's fine by me lmao, as long as i'm not the one being voted for. i think i've established decent individual connections with everyone though so that i won't be targeted at least. if i'm not in the majority each time, that's fine that's the name of the game lmao. as much as i was controlling the shots last season, this time around, i'm trying to play a more subdued, under the radar game because i know that i can't play as aggressively, at least this early on, just yet. so, i'm letting everyone kinda just dictate what's going on and i'll be going with the flow, all the while still managing my relationships with everyone.

rn, everyone's still trying to come up with a name however LMAO SO that's a little scary!!! but as long as it's not me, then well i'll just roll with it and go from there and adapt accordingly, like the (hopefully) crafty guy i am

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/parvati-shallow-gif-5.gif
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Cameron (DrPepsi) Confessional EP:2

Why Why Why Why i’m getting Deja Vu James wins immunity for _____ tribe it just keeps happening over and over again i just can’t believe it i would like to win this next challenge if i survive i mean cmon we need to win one of these right? Still in the Same 5 group alliance but i do like james and travis a lot so i think they could be really good allies so i guess will see what happens i want to say the vote is between chandler and eric but anything can change especially when we’re like 4 hours away from the vote just hoping it’s not me tonight
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
JJ (LEANNA) Confessional EP:2

Confessional:  I don’t understand how they mini coin games work... my tribe seems cool and this cast is stacked!!!  So happy Jan and Keith are here.  I haven’t been great so far, but this is my first ever all stars and I’m glad I’m lot a total flop so far
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:2

Apparently now we finally have a name and this name is ERIC. I like him we played cutthroat Lanai and I didn't met him since there so it has been 2 years since we didnt spoke and even thought we're talking now... He can go. I don't care. He's not someone who I am close with  so who cares? I still rather see Washed going home but I'm not gonna put myself out there to get him out so early right now. The rhythm  of this tribal is being a very slow thing and I'll not be the bitch who will break this circle and make hell happens because I'm not Ciera Eastin. She didn't followed the rhythm of her tribe in game changers and that trumper little girl got what she deserved... the first boot. (I know it isnt the first boot anymore but the second boot has the same vibe as the first one...)

Also I feel that while the numbers pass, the JTC alliance can get more power since marjority start to be smaller. So at the right time we can run this if we want and I def want!

https://media.tenor.com/images/86d7837a22b4f481100f4e9f75319a82/tenor.gif
1373 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:2

Nobody's saying a name to me and honestly I just don't feel like my heart's in this game as much.  like idk I have so many groups going on and it's only final 19 so I feel like I'd only really start trying here if I got closer to merge.  but nobody's put me in an alliance chat so I'm probably going home

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!