This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Finale

Topic » Survivor Philippines | Finale

1413 days 4 hours ago
jungleman111
Congrats Hufus!
1413 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: James S., Skyler, Daniel, JJ, Eric, Jan, and Jimmy voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Hufus since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due in fifteen minutes!
1413 days 4 hours ago
J2999
J2
1413 days 4 hours ago
Johns4250
Travis
1413 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
chandler
1413 days 4 hours ago
Johns4250
Travis - Any potential this vote ties up 3-3?  Or do you think people are not gonna be as gutsy and stick their hand into a bag of rocks?

Rocks are for two things - skipping on a smooth lake and hiking trails... Opt OUT of rock bags...
1413 days 4 hours ago
J2999
James - You went home on this exact challenge and for sixth place in Rome.  Are you afraid history can repeat itself here or are you not as nervous coming into tonight's vote?

Oh I know I gasped when I saw it LMAO. History may repeat itself, it may not. I mean LAST time I was in the spot where I THOUGHT I was getting idoled, this time I think I've got my game more in my own hands. But time will tell.
1413 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler - Do you feel being one of two past winners is going to put a massive target on your back?  Is there anyway you can envision yourself sitting at the end at this point in time?
1413 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler - Do you feel being one of two past winners is going to put a massive target on your back?  Is there anyway you can envision yourself sitting at the end at this point in time?

I may be a dead bitch walking bc I'm a past winner? Yeah! But this is a new season and there's bigger fish than me in this sea even thought some people only look to my ass when they think about a name to vote out.
1413 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally...
1413 days 3 hours ago
J2999
wait a sec Ben
1413 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes James?
1413 days 3 hours ago
J2999
I damn WISH this was an idol, but no it's not.

It's just the extra vote that everyone knows about, at this point I don't even know if it has any purpose, but I'm playing it tonight.

Writes Kellen's name again.

GL!
1413 days 3 hours ago
Kennel123
https://media.giphy.com/media/aHv7TBImivdAI/giphy.gif
1413 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
*takes note from James*

I can confirm now that James does "INDEED" have an extra vote.  This means James will be casting a second vote tonight meaning instead of six votes there will be seven votes in the urn.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!