This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Japan | Reunion

1393 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
**Warning**

Keep the Ashanti waves to a minimum or I'll be forced to remove you.
1393 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº
1393 days 8 hours ago
DBWs
Ashanti is the DVD
1393 days 8 hours ago
KingGeek
the censorship already
1393 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
MUSIC; The Solo Beyoncé: She's No Ashanti
1393 days 8 hours ago
BBlover96
READ THE FUCKING VOTES
1393 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
First, I want to thank all sixteen castaways for participating this season.  I've stated this a few times but the fact that twelve of you were completely new to the series nor don't play group games gave this season a fresh vibe.  We had a lot of amazing characters the entire way through and I'm happy to have had yet another great season of BigBen Survivor!
1393 days 8 hours ago
jungleman111
READ THE VOTES
1393 days 8 hours ago
benp428
GO WASHED KING
1393 days 8 hours ago
benp428
Y’all shoudlve fucking listened to me and voted Ashanti
4-3...
1393 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright but now the time has come to crown a winner. Ashanti, Kellen, and Washed you've both been waiting a whole 39 days, since we left Japan to see these votes.  So now the time has actually come to read them.

*pulls out the urn*

There are SEVEN votes in here. They're for a winner meaning you want to see your name written down tonight.

Good luck to the three of you!
1393 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
I’ll listen about some allegations that you should clear up...
1393 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
https://i.imgur.com/4QbnfDF.gif
1393 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
*opens urn*
1393 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
get the spam line ashanti

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!