This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Japan | Reunion

1439 days 12 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
I have a rather specific question for u ben, since you were obviously aware of everything in the game..

do u think my targeting of Nathan was as necessary as I felt it was? obviously i made it clear in my speech that he was having deals and alliances all over and I was very nervous to have david get to merge with him and i made it my mission of sorts to take out those who I thought were his allies... was he as a big of a threat in ur eyes as I saw him to be?
1439 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, that concludes the reunion!

All Stars III casting has been going on for a bit.  Don't ask me if you're on but some Japan representatives will be notified to play.  The game won't start till the week of July 20th :)
1439 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed_Ravioli
I have a rather specific question for u ben, since you were obviously aware of everything in the game..

do u think my targeting of Nathan was as necessary as I felt it was? obviously i made it clear in my speech that he was having deals and alliances all over and I was very nervous to have david get to merge with him and i made it my mission of sorts to take out those who I thought were his allies... was he as a big of a threat in ur eyes as I saw him to be?

----

Oh he was a huge threat.  The Samurai Curse him and Kellen were probably the two people who kept getting necklace votes in case someone was voted out.  Nathan was a v solid player and the move was likely correct due to Ashanti winning immunity.
1439 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
PM me if you want to join the VL btw
1439 days 12 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Well thank you for hosting a great season Ben! I had a lot of fun and this was definitely one of my favorite - if not my favorite - group game experiences.

Grats to Kellen again!

Thanks to my fans and two voters (idek who you are)

https://media1.giphy.com/media/lOO3oYLOMBy5BWe4HC/giphy.gif
1439 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Dying, he posted the votes washed...

I remember juan was one
1439 days 12 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Sorry, i'm dumb and it got lost in all the spam!

thank you Nathan and Juan, love you both <3
1439 days 12 hours ago
jungleman111
Ugh just reading these! I’ve literally only been villain of the season. So proud to have at least made an impact on the game. Y’all made this so fun! I’ll be buying that DVD with my face on it now!
1439 days 11 hours ago
s73100
WOOO KELLEN!!!!
I was robbed period!!!

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!