This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Japan | Reunion

1447 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996

Timberlie!

Alright everyone minus Thomas was pretty fantastic.  However, the person who got screwed over the most was Timberlie when arguably the two people on the outs on NuMatsuzaki had immunity.  Timberlie was just the default boot and if let's say Juan or Washed didn't have immunity they were like donezo.
1447 days 17 hours ago
KingGeek
https://cdn.lowgif.com/full/6b11d5d639eca4cf-what-did-survivor-finalist-tai-trang-do-with-his-gift-from.gif
1447 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
I’m setting the gofundme up for Ashanti now
1447 days 17 hours ago
Kmartt
meesa want award
1447 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Next is "Player of the Season" and for me it came down to three people (it was the final three)!
1447 days 17 hours ago
Kmartt
how about biggest bigmouth idiot award? for mee all day
1447 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Player of the Season is...
1447 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Well even if Juan wasn't immune I was going to refuse to vote him and I hope David would have done the same and us three could have still stuck together that round, but who knows really
1447 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996

Kellen!

Kellen played a masterful social and strategic game.  I'm surprised how he created so many social in roads and didn't even receive a vote till the final four.  That is masterful gameplay and him making some key moves to set himself up for the end like Nathan leaving and the 2-1-1 those were power plays.
1447 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
Wait LMAO not a severe minority in the premerge and they both made f4
1447 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Kmartt
how about biggest bigmouth idiot award? for mee all day

You can claim that tbh
1447 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
Thanks Ben :D
1447 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Next is "Best Confessionals" and I have to say a few of you were actively sending novellas.
1447 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Best Confessionals goes to...
1447 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
Does Ben do season/winner rankings?

Actually how far into this gen is he

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!