This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Finale

Topic » Survivor Japan | Finale

1436 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Arek

2 votes Arek
1436 days 11 hours ago
Arris
https://media3.giphy.com/media/3orif3baBqd3A28exG/giphy.gif
1436 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Fourth vote...
1436 days 11 hours ago
Arris
Okay it's honestly a good move. I enhoyed playing with you all.

May the best win!
1436 days 11 hours ago
Arris
https://media0.giphy.com/media/WrsH5LKImFAQ5EakBk/giphy.gif
1436 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Twelfth person voted out of Survivor Japan and the sixth member of our jury...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Arek
1436 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek that's three votes and tonight that is enough.
Arek please bring me your torch...

Arek the tribe, has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

1436 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
As I stated earlier at the beginning of this season.  I was going to do something different and reveal whether or not you have made it to your final immunity challenge as opposed to leaving it a secret till the votes are read if it's a final two or a final three.
1436 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
I can state now...
1436 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
...that this season is a "FINAL THREE" meaning this will be your final immunity challenge.
1436 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to your final immunity challenge.  But first, Ashanti I'll take back the immunity necklace.

Today's challenge is called Survivor Pyramid.

Step 1:
You must post "Runs up Step 1", "Runs up Step 2" all the way to step 20. It must be spelled correctly, and must be done in separate posts.  I'll make separate forums for only this step.

Step 2:
I'll then mail you five scrambled CBS Survivor Castaways through mails.  You will be mailing me your answers.  Once you completed this part you can move onto the third stage.

Step 3:
After completing your scrambles, you must come here, and post "Climbs Ladder 1", going until ladder 5. However, you can only post the next climb action 1 minute after the previous one has been posted.

Step 4:
You must then create a blog and get seven individuals above "orange level" to @username which must be spelled correctly.  Once you have seven individuals tag you then please message me your blog through tengaged PMs.

I will not accept multi's tagging or anyone below orange level.  If the user is orange level that is fine.

Step 5:
The final step, I will send you a rotating jigsaw puzzle.  Once you've completed the puzzle post your screenshot in the forum and then post, "CLAIMS IMMUNITY" in a separate post from your completed puzzle.

The first person to complete all these parts in order first wins immunity and guarantees themselves a spot at the "Final Tribal Council" where you will get to plead your case to the jury on why you deserve to be the Sole Survivor of Japan.  The rest will be vulnerable at tribal tonight where one of you will be the thirteenth person voted out and the seventh and final member of our jury.

Rules
-------
--> There is a unannounced theme with the scrambles (same placement, competed on same season, etc).
--> Please have a full screenshot for the final step.  Otherwise, it won't count.
--> To rotate the pieces for the rotating jigsaw puzzle (right click).
1436 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Are there any questions?
1436 days 10 hours ago
Kennel123
oh boy. Nope
1436 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
hold on reading thoroughly
1436 days 10 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
do we need quotations/astirilks

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!