This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Laos | Tribal Council #3 (Laung)

Topic » Survivor Laos | Tribal Council..

1497 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Laung, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the second person voted out.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1497 days 11 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
Jake
1497 days 10 hours ago
nhulse19
niko
1497 days 10 hours ago
Idols
Ellie
1497 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jake - It's evident that there has been a drama aftermath after each tribal thus far.  That being said do you think that's positive or a negative for this tribe?

Niko - After tonight we will be down to five members left on each tribe.  That being said do you expect a swap tomorrow or in the near future?

Ellie - Has there been thoughts about who took a temptation or not at the first immunity challenge or has it been more of an afterthought?
1497 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1497 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan - At tonight's challenge we had yet another near perfect attendance.  Does it show that everyone is active and/or hungry to win this season?
1497 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan - At tonight's challenge we had yet another near perfect attendance.  Does it show that everyone is active and/or hungry to win this season?

Yeah I think we have a cast full of people who are going to give it their best to try and win. It’ll make for an interesting game for sure
1497 days 9 hours ago
nhulse19
Niko - After tonight we will be down to five members left on each tribe.  That being said do you expect a swap tomorrow or in the near future?

I think there is definitely a good chance at a swap tomorrow. I think we’re definitely keeping that in mind as we go to vote tonight.
1496 days 23 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
Jake - It's evident that there has been a drama aftermath after each tribal thus far.  That being said do you think that's positive or a negative for this tribe?

I think it hasn’t had the strongest impact for us yet. That being said I feel awful about the drama and it worries me
1496 days 14 hours ago
Idols
Ellie - Has there been thoughts about who took a temptation or not at the first immunity challenge or has it been more of an afterthought?

I think that it has been more of an afterthought. I'm not too concerned as everyone appeared to be very transparent about what they chose. 5 people said that their votes will be revealed tonight, where as one person (myself) cannot vote.

So if everyone told the truth, we will see 5 revealed votes tonight, and that's all :)
1496 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1496 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
*Ray stands*
1496 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
"Ben, I'm playing my extra vote tonight."

I can confirm that Ray does INDEED have an extra vote meaning that he'll vote twice tonight.
1496 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1496 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!