This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway: Episode Two

Topic » Runway: Episode Two

1508 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
hey ladies,

if I call your name please step forward.

¡SHREiK!
Amanduh Holden
Fashion Issa Miss-ile
Fidelroyolanda
Funny Yellow Meme Dog
Fyre Crotch
Mary Beth Monroe
Miss Pussy Twat
Twinkie Twinkies
Wuhan Wong
ZemaPhoria Grande

you 11 are the best and the worst of the week.

If I have not called your name you may leave the runway.
1508 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Oh yay. Hopefully another top
1508 days 21 hours ago
Macda27
Top? I hope.
1508 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Top? I hope.
1508 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Stop taking the piss out of me. I’ve had a traumatic day
1508 days 21 hours ago
Macda27
I was saying Top for me. I hope I’m in the top.
1508 days 21 hours ago
Talian
it's the first time I hope not to bottom...
1508 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
It’s ok baby, I’ll give it to ya slow ;)
1508 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Yay funny yellow meme dog
1508 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
¡SHREiK!- I'm really impressed by your talent, the beat sounded really hot. The lyrics felt a bit...repetitious and reductive. The runway taking a weird Katy Perry route was okay, I think you could have sealed the deal with a really dramatic stage outfit. It's a lil too cute if you get what I'm saying. Great job, I liked it.

Amanduh Holden!- Doing a dramatic reading of a song is just so...funny to me. It really wrapped around into ironic. I do wish your runway wasn't just a t-shirt that says dramatic on it because you could really have pushed yourself over the top with a dramatic runway.

Fashion Issa Miss-ile!- I get that you're doing a character, but you are lucky that you have immunity.

Fidelroyolanda!- I'm a sucker for magicians and you fell into the group of girls who just posted a video for their talents. I think if it was YOU doing the magic trick, oh mama it would have been on LOCK for a win. I love your runway, you really captured a playing card.

Funny Yellow Meme Dog!- Being a financial domme is a talent and hard work. Your runway just really made me laugh, but you're not in the contention for the win tonight.

Fyre Crotch!- I appreciate the commitment to the bit and getting spanked at that speed is impressive. The runway is just lacking. You need to switch it up.

Mary Beth Monroe!- Contortionism is really sexy. I'm so used to the IMVU girls just standing there so seeing you in a crabwalk pose just felt super fresh. The marionette/clown aesthetic works for me. :)

Miss Pussy Twat!- Didn't post, oof!

Twinkie Twinkies!- This song felt like a song they would write on the real Rupaul's fracking race and I think that's impressive. Your runway just felt a bit on the nose, doing a regal look because you're a queen is derivative. Lyrics could have been tighter, but this might be the better song between you and Shreik

Wuhan Wong!- I hate watching people cook, you should know by now that this is tayvie's ana race. Looking at your runway I get somewhat of a racist vibe from it, and that doesn't sit really well with me.

ZemaPhoria Grande!- When you said you were doing something akin to Naomi Small's talent I smelled a flop. Putting on clothes isn't really a talent (bird chirping ain't either). I just think you went from a bathrobe to two yellow dresses into a white one piece bathing suit. Wasn't very exciting.
1508 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
Funny Yellow Meme Dog, you are safe.
1508 days 21 hours ago
Macda27
I’m happy with my critiques :)
1508 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
Amanduh Holden, you are safe.
1508 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
Mary Beth Monroe, you are safe.
1508 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
¡SHREiK!, Fidelroyolanda, Twinkie Twinkies, one of you has won this challenge.
1508 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
I have a magician kink, so congratulations Fidelroyolanda, you are the winner of this challenge.

Shreik and Twinkie, super strong showing I'm sorry that y'all didn't win. You made it a very tough challenge to decide the winner. Thank you.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Quarantine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!