Runway: Episode One Part One

Topic » Runway: Episode One Part One

17 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
the winter girls hit the runway ooh la la.
no one is safe.

:)

gimme a minute to eat my hoagie.
17 days 9 hours ago
aria_grande
AHHH
17 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
Excited even though I’m not Winter :)
17 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Let's cut to the chase, Barbzforbernie and Dipsy Hat for not posting sashay AWAY.
17 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Funny Dog!- I don't think you had much competition tonight. Your look is serviceable and I think you can probably duke it out with the other girls during the merge.

Fyre!- Your Elsa Spiderman aesthetic to me is amusing, it does feel a little bit late. Like if this was 2018 and you were doing that I would be impressed. I also think you have potential to make better looks, but for what I see is that it's going to be Snapchat and low-fi.

Hands!- You'e not serving winter and fix the photo so it isn't sideways mama. Smh.

Svetalana!- I know you misspelled your name, but I like the extra a in it. Anyways your drawing tonight is pretty barebones and I know you were trying to serve white coat, but it just comes off as basic.
17 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Funny Yellow Meme Dog, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge. You may leave the stage.
17 days 9 hours ago
Absol
thamks
17 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Svetalana Danyluk, you are safe.

That means Fyre Crotch and Hands Heard, please send a lipsync of Yui - Goodbye Days in the next 24 hours.
17 days 8 hours ago
Macda27
Goodluck to the bottom two of the Winter ladies n gentlepeople
16 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

this is your last chance to save yourself from elimination,

DON'T FUCK IT UP.

Fyre: *see above*

Hands: *dances*
16 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
This was the best lipsync of all 4 parts.

Fyre Crotch, shantay you stay.

Hands Heard, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Quarantine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!