This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway: Episode One Part One

Topic » Runway: Episode One Part One

1504 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
the winter girls hit the runway ooh la la.
no one is safe.

:)

gimme a minute to eat my hoagie.
1504 days 11 hours ago
aria_grande
AHHH
1504 days 11 hours ago
Macda27
Excited even though I’m not Winter :)
1504 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Let's cut to the chase, Barbzforbernie and Dipsy Hat for not posting sashay AWAY.
1504 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Funny Dog!- I don't think you had much competition tonight. Your look is serviceable and I think you can probably duke it out with the other girls during the merge.

Fyre!- Your Elsa Spiderman aesthetic to me is amusing, it does feel a little bit late. Like if this was 2018 and you were doing that I would be impressed. I also think you have potential to make better looks, but for what I see is that it's going to be Snapchat and low-fi.

Hands!- You'e not serving winter and fix the photo so it isn't sideways mama. Smh.

Svetalana!- I know you misspelled your name, but I like the extra a in it. Anyways your drawing tonight is pretty barebones and I know you were trying to serve white coat, but it just comes off as basic.
1504 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Funny Yellow Meme Dog, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge. You may leave the stage.
1504 days 10 hours ago
Absol
thamks
1504 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Svetalana Danyluk, you are safe.

That means Fyre Crotch and Hands Heard, please send a lipsync of Yui - Goodbye Days in the next 24 hours.
1504 days 10 hours ago
Macda27
Goodluck to the bottom two of the Winter ladies n gentlepeople
1503 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

this is your last chance to save yourself from elimination,

DON'T FUCK IT UP.

Fyre: *see above*

Hands: *dances*
1503 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
This was the best lipsync of all 4 parts.

Fyre Crotch, shantay you stay.

Hands Heard, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Quarantine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!