This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Pattaya

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Pattaya

1491 days 2 hours ago
Vlad21
Welcome to tribal Pattaya tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Armanti, Tiffany, Yoshi, John and Nick voted out at the last Tribal Council.

General Questions:
- Its getting down in numbers now, is it already the time when you think about who you want to sit next to at the end?
- Another split vote almost happened last Tribal, what can we expect today?

Please send us a confessional with your vote. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Will and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

If we receive all of the votes early, we may read it earlier. Votes are due 6:30PM EST.
1491 days 2 hours ago
PureEssence
- Its getting down in numbers now, is it already the time when you think about who you want to sit next to at the end?
everyone i was aligned with is an absolute idiot and i will probably be self voting

i'm going home
1491 days 2 hours ago
Kyle12212
For sure.

I’m expecting the worst out of every tribal moving forward
1490 days 5 hours ago
FighterMan
-I feel everyone has played a solid game so far that picking who you want at the finals doesn’t really work out. With such small numbers left loyalty plays my biggest factor going forward.

-I feel today is more clear than yesterday for me, but based on what we’ve seen for the last couple round I learned to not be shocked at anything.
1490 days 4 hours ago
TheRenny

If you haven't thought about that yet, last night was probably your last chance to figure it out

A 6-1 vote, very boring, nothing special
1490 days 4 hours ago
shellbelle
Most def tbh I think you should think about that from the beginning. So you can start the process of elimination from the get go.

That was crazy ! Not gonna lie it was funny.not even OLD HAGS need to laugh.
P.s. atleast this old hag voted
1490 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1490 days 2 hours ago
PureEssence
yes
1490 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
play it on adam
1490 days 2 hours ago
PureEssence
i would like to play this on mapboy
1490 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
*takes carved objects from Kelly and Essence*
1490 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
no i was telling ess to play it on mathboy

i dont have one retard
1490 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
These are NOT hidden immunity idols and all votes against mapboy will STILL count.
1490 days 2 hours ago
PureEssence
i live for the drama anyway
1490 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Anyone else?
1490 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
*nobody stands*

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!