This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Rules [Guam]

Topic » Season Rules [Guam]

1102 days ago
IceBeast
RULES:
Hello castaways! Below I have outlined the basic rules that V&W Survivor Guam will follow, and it is required that every player reads the rules so that there is no confusion or disputes regarding them as the game progresses.

-Voting: A Tribal Council forum will be created immediately after the conclusion of the Immunity Challenge. You will have around twenty-four hours to send in your vote to both Vlad and I after the Tribal Council forum is created, unless specified otherwise. If there is a tied vote, everyone except for the people who received votes in the tied vote will re-vote. If the re-vote results in a tie, the castaways who received votes in the tie will become immune, and everyone else will draw rocks. If there is a deadlock at the final four, those who received vote must compete in a challenge. If you self-vote three times total or two times in a row you will be medically evacuated. Self votes will be revealed as a self vote at Tribal Council. You're allowed to change your vote as many times as you want as long as you get it in before the deadline. NOTE: If we receive all of the votes before the deadline, votes may be read early.

-Challenges will consist of a mix of live, non-live and/or semi-live challenges.  These challenges will range from 5pm EST- 8pm EST. Challenges will be hosted by either Daniel, me, or both of us.
NOTE: Most challenge times will be at 6PM Est, but depending on everyone's availability, it may be subject to change.

-Hidden Immunity Idols: There will be hidden immunity idols this season. You can either play them during the tribal when we ask anyone with an idol to play their idol, or mail us prior to the votes being read. They will be hidden on a first blog per tribe. Premerge idols will be rehidden once and the merge idol will be rehidden until the final 5. Idols can be transferred through mails to players on the same tribe. If you want to pass an idol to a player on a different tribe, you must create a new forum stating what you are doing and who you are passing your idol to. This may ONLY be done during a tribal immunity challenge. You may delete the forum, but you must make sure Daniel or I know what you are doing so we are able to verify this. Any idols CANNOT be transferred while the votes are being read.

-Confessionals: Confessionals are SO IMPORTANT! We suggest each castaway to send AT LEAST one confessional every Tribal Councils. There is no restriction on the length or amount of confessionals that you send, so we implore you to send a lot! We are not going to pull people from the game if they don't send confessionals, however, not following this rule will hurt your chances for potentially returning again. Also, you will all be given the option on whether you want your confessionals posted in a private group we only have access to or that you don't want us to post them at all. Please private message us where you want your confessionals!  If you do not mail me I will assume you want them in the private group.

-Consequences: If a player is found to be cheating or bringing personal life into the game, we will deal with it on a case by case basis. Expulsion is a possible outcome if the situation deems necessary.

-Screenshotting/Quoting - This season you are NOT allowed to screenshot anything game related, this includes chats of any player or quotes of what people have said. This also includes the quoting feature on Skype or screensharing. You are however, ALLOWED to copy and paste. If any players send you a quote or screenshot, please notify Daniel or I. Punishments will be given out at a case by case basis. Punishments may vary from warnings, losing votes, sitting out of challenges, and expulsion.

***NOTE: Send your confessionals to all Daniel, Essence and I!***
https://tengaged.com/mail/?action=mailto&to=IceBeast,Natepresnell,PureEssence
If you are using the Production chat for confessionals, please begin each confessional with “Confessional: _____” or something of that manner.

Please post “I understand” after you have read the rules and agree to it.
1102 days ago
BB5lover
I understand
1102 days ago
Rivoux
I understand.
1102 days ago
brosky17
I understand.
1102 days ago
Coolbrandonman
I understand
1102 days ago
ahea7561
I understand
1102 days ago
RickDev
I understand
1102 days ago
ClassiCaz5
I understand
1102 days ago
Singsongers
I understand
1102 days ago
KingB24
I understand
1102 days ago
Nichole98
I understand
1102 days ago
s73100
I understand
1102 days ago
joey65409
I understand
1101 days 10 hours ago
Sameed27
I understand
1101 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
I understand
1101 days 7 hours ago
Letal
I understand

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!