This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Greenland]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

1229 days 13 hours ago
Marwane
First of all I would like to congratulate all 3 of you for making it to the end. I'm going to keep my questions short. Many of you think that my vote is locked however I'm voting based on gameplay and not friendship.

Chris - I think the only reason you made it to the end was because I played a better game than you and people don't think you'd deserve the win. You played a very messy game and you refused to vote the way I wanted which would have been beneficial for the both of us. I feel like i protected you way too much. If I did NOT flip and I voted Jake out the round Mike got voted out, How would your game be different and please explain to me how you would have made it to f3 without my help.

Anthony - I think you played a great social game. I would like to know where your loyalty stood. A lot of the jury thinks you would have taken them to the end so who was your actual f2 and did you vote in minority on purpose to gain the jury's votes?

Matt- I feel like you played a weaker version of Austin's game. Can you please explain to me what moves you have made that did not involve Austin and how did your game evolve throughout the season? I feel like a lot of the jury feels like you were just there as a vote and not someone who made game changing decisions.
1229 days 13 hours ago
varlto
Hello you 3! I'd like to congratulate you all because you all made it here and should be very proud of that even if you don't win, as this game was really rough and you all did incredibily good.
Now, I have 2 common questions for everybody and 1 private question too.

Common questions:
1. I'm a person that a lot of the times votes based on emotions and how people might feel, why did you all keep Isaac many times when you knew there were people that were actually trying their best while Isaac did nothing? I get he is a 0 votes person in the final but, he didn't even make it here!

2. I love when people do this so compare each juror to a Survivor USA player :)

Chris' question:
1. Did you actually create any other relationship with a person other than Marwane? What alliances did you rely on? Basically, I'd like you to explain your social game.

Anthony's question:
1. You played an amazing game. However, you did vote in minority a few times, was that on purpose or were you really not able to vote in majority those rounds?

Matt's question:
1. "I didn’t talk a lot with Alvaro post-merge because I knew he was a number for Maxi that had to be taken out. This was strategic on my part, I didn’t want to build a relationship that I knew I was going to break soon after." I totally understand that because I did the same with you, I knew I was not going to work with you so why talking to you? However, do you think we could have made moves together? Or did you just think I was Max's number?

Good luck y'all<3
https://media1.tenor.com/images/ed8d5cb7ae3a312cd660c58565493053/tenor.gif?itemid=14090131
1229 days 12 hours ago
christossss
Hey Mar! Tough love I like it.

Throughout the game, most of the cast has said that they have ‘defended me and protected me’, whether its you constantly reminding me, Anthony just last night, maxi during our fight, Jake reminding me every few dcs, the fact itself I believe is a testament to my social gameplay. If I indeed managed to get so many people to have my best interest and most importantly, VOICE them, means that I was convincing enough in my conversation to push them to put their game on the line for me. It is important to add that the same protection was happening from my side. I often had to push my agenda, directly or indirectly, and keep the people that I felt close too protected. My previous relations, and thus closest friends in this cast were you, varlto , Austin , matt, maxi Anthony and pat, all but 1 made jury and consisted 6/8 of the f8 spots. I am perfectly aware that I am not to given credit for who made it to f8 but finding myself in this position I believe proves it was more than a coincidence but to some effect my influence.

In an odd way, it feels like regardless of my behaviour people had reason to fault it. When I played too hard and made moves, people were calling me crazy for overplaying, when I laid low and gave you the spotlight, I wasn’t doing enough and being carried. Regardless, I am proud of the game we both played. You were consistent and more methodical and I was able to change the game through my ‘mess’, which I like to clarify as organised chaos. Regardless, we should be proud to be the most obvious duo and the one that survived the most by far.

When it comes to your game, I do agree with you that voting mike was your biggest mistake. I can’t say for sure that if you didn’t I would be next, but I can say that you would be protected for at least one more vote and you might have ended up sitting here instead of me. At the same time we also didn’t really see maxi flipping and I still don’t think Austin and matt would have flipped on me the way they did on you so one cannot say for sure.

If it weren’t for you I think my chances of making it here would be less, but not 0. I think many of the people in this game were hesitant to get too close because they knew I would never be their “f2”. I think looking back, an even closer cooperation with Austin and Matt and maybe the ability to explore more rogue options like Jake would be the best path for me to the end.
1229 days 9 hours ago
ouijake
X

Hey final 3! Congratulations for making it to the end. This game has been a wild ride and it wasn’t easy, and I know you all worked really hard to get where you are. I oddly ended up growing to enjoy all of you throughout our time playing together.

So, I only joined this site a few months ago and came into this game not knowing a single person. This is the second Survivor game I’ve played and the first one I tried I was out super early. I don’t think it’s a secret to anybody that I was pretty clueless in this game in many aspects. Most people didn’t give me much to work with and I was forced to be a sheep for the people who did try to help me out because I felt like it was basically my only option besides winning comps & finding idols. Even with the connections I thought I had, several of the tribal councils post-merge were blindsides to me, even if it wasn’t my name being written down. Because of all of this, after reflecting on the game I played, I know there are a lot of things I would have changed about my game and things I wish I had done a little differently. Hindsight is definitely 2020 and I think it’s natural to have these kinds of thoughts.

So my question for y’all, is even though you did make it to this final tribal council, would you have changed anything about your game to make your resumés even stronger? Any big or bigger moves you wished you’d made?

Thanks for a fun time y’all, it would be a genuine pleasure to play with any of you again and I wish you all the best of luck 😋
1229 days 8 hours ago
christossss
Hello Alv!

1. To me keeping Isaac was both an unfortunate necessity and strategy. After marwanes eviction, I came to the realisation that people viewed my resume as weak and sheepish, which I personally believe is furthest from the truth (read the other responses for more on that). Therefore, a big reason for me to keep Isaac in the game was because I felt confident that I was high enough on his list to not be threatened by it but MOSTLY because I felt the need to make even bigger and flashier moves to built up the resumé I am presenting today. Getting out Isaac instead of maxi or Jake would just not have cut it for you guys so I had to use it to my advantage. In reality, Isaac himself wanted to be voted off, and I am also someone who hates seeing people that are inactive go far, which is why regardless of Anthonys last win my vote would have been for Isaac because I’d rather lose to a deserving player than a goat.
2. You would be the jessica to my cole
Maxi is abimaria in sass and attitude and tony in strategy
Jake is kelley wentworth , idol plays check underdog status check hottest woman to play survivor close
Austin i hope you dont get offended this is a big compliment but major kai vibes
Mike loyal JT
Marwane baddie parvati
Ashley is sophie
Isaac is natalie from redemption island... for obvious reasons
1. As explained briefly in my last response, my social game was largely shadowed by my previous relationships. When I have had interactions with half the cast outside this game, it seemed harder for me to open up and trust people I do not know, which I was still able to do to some extend with Scott and then Jake. My biggest allies in this game besides marwane were maxi up to the point of betrayal, Austin, matt and you, which is why your question surprised me a bit. I actually voted differently than marwane and had disagreements on the vote even pre merge, which I think proves exactly that I did NOT settle in the comfort of a certain ally but fought for the people I trusted even when it meant it would damage his game. As mentioned earlier, your eviction specifically put a rift in my game with marwane because I had told him I trusted you fully and wanted you to go far and he ignored my request. Plz look at my response to Max’s question for more on that :)
1229 days 8 hours ago
GiGi10
*I’ll be answering questions throughout the day but I won’t get to them all at once. I’m at work so I’ll be slow getting to them, but I will get to them all*
1229 days 7 hours ago
christossss
Hellooooo Jake! I know you told me your vote was locked but I’ll still fight for it.

I forgot to mention earlier in my final tribal speech but this for me was my FIRST GROUP GAME and first real exposure to these comps, thus why I sucked. So in that sense I do relate with your struggle. However, the two finalists and I were lucky enough to have known many of the people from before and therefore had a huge advantage that I recognise. On a personal note about your game, I believe you were unlucky that people like Scott and Robbie were evicted early because they are they type of people, who like maxi, will use you for your benefits and would have made your game more fun and exciting. On my part, I have apologised for secluding or deceiving you but as I mentioned earlier, my old strategy of continuing to talk to people despite game differences is often perceived as fake and leads to confrontation which I was trying to avoid at all costs, which I think I made clear to you in our pms.

Moving on to your question, the answer honestly is that the thing I would do more strongly is assert my role in the moves that happened, instead of flying under the radar. You mentioned yourself that I did more than you originally thought and im glad these speeches have brought light to that. I think in terms of quantity of big moves, the game already was dominated by overplaying and the two biggest ones had my name all over them so no I do not believe my game could allow for any more aggressive play without becoming too big to carry to the end. Looking at the f3, I believe the biggest threats, who in my view were mike for his loyalty, maxi for his dominant personality and Austin for his clever strategy, are not here so I don’t feel like any extreme lack of necessary moves. To be honest, I am kind of happy about that because its tough for me to put friends over a game with no prize so if forced to make such a decision it would have taken a mental toll on me.

p.s I didnt know you just joined the website that’s cool af welcome :P hope we made your first real group game experience worth it
1229 days 7 hours ago
GiGi10
Matt- I feel like you played a weaker version of Austin's game. Can you please explain to me what moves you have made that did not involve Austin and how did your game evolve throughout the season? I feel like a lot of the jury feels like you were just there as a vote and not someone who made game changing decisions.

——————

I explained most of the in my answer to Maxi. But I’ll add a little depth since it sounds like the jury has a similar mindset. I honestly didn’t see my game being exactly the same as Austin’s. We didn’t even really connect until the final 8 or so. We had different relationships with people and I felt closer to certain people than he did, and vice versa. Yes, most of the moves I made involved him, but you always need to be able to have someone in your corner to make those moves.

There were a few moves that I was able to make without his help as well. I was a key part of the Mike vote, and he is someone that I knew would have to be out of the game in order to secure my relationships with people like Anthony and Austin. If that vote didn’t happen, I don’t think I would have made it here as Mike had priority with the people I was closest to near the end of the game. I even managed to flip Austin to vote Mike when he had made it clear he did not want to. I didn’t need his vote to make this move, and it had nothing to do with him.

Another part of my game that I feel the jury is overlooking is the end game. Austin was gone by the start of finale, and I had to rely on other relationships to get me here, as well as my strong physical game. I won a very important immunity and then was able to rely on my relationship with Chris to get me to the end. He took me over someone who had no chance of winning, which speaks volumes about the relationship I was able to build.

I disagree strongly that I was just a vote. Every single day I made decisions that benefitted my game. Everyone that I decided to vote for was because I had thought out my options and came to the conclusion that who I was voting out was best for my game. I played a big part in many of the votes, although it was more subtle than others. Mike, yourself, Max, and Jake were all votes that I wanted to do before they even came up as options. Yes, I let others do the heavy lifting, but I was behind the scenes doing just as much work to make sure the numbers were there.
1229 days 6 hours ago
ItsAustin
You all made it to the end for a reason so congrats to the final 3! I’m glad to have played with all of you for real 💗

My question to you 3 is what is your favorite and least favorite thing about every juror ?
1229 days 6 hours ago
christossss
Hello again,

I know this isnt a direct answer but jsut adding some points i really wanna make
1. I believe my sense of loyalty has somehow spun to become a disadvantage to my game. From the first days my allies were as follows marwane max matt alvaro austin pat and in the entirety of the game i never cast a single vote against them except for maxi for obvious reasons mentioned earlier. I have been called messy and chaotic but in all that I was able to sustain the most loyal game of all the other finalists.
2. The fact that I wasnt as active as the other two is a perfectly good reason to be hesitant to vote me but I believe the fact that I was able to spearhead votes, and vote majority on almost every tribal in opposition to a player like anthony shows that i was able to build the bonds and persuade people in half the time twice as effective.
3. I stand by my statement that I couldnt have made bigger moves (except for keeping isaac which would have ruined the whole thing a bit). Im sitting in a final three that i actually have a chance of winning AND have things to say against AND is more likely to split jury votes.
1229 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Anthony - I think you played a great social game. I would like to know where your loyalty stood. A lot of the jury thinks you would have taken them to the end so who was your actual f2 and did you vote in minority on purpose to gain the jury's votes?

-

I never voted in minority on purpose. The only time that I 100% knew someone was leaving but voted in minority anyway was when Mike left at Final 9, but I let him know that I was pretty sure he was going and even tried to flip votes for him last second.

My loyalties stood with Mike and Max the most. Mike and I have never gone against each other in any game we've played, so we have a high level of trust and Max and I have sort of a complicated past, but I decided I wanted to prove to him that he could trust me and we could move forward in the game and outside of the game together. Beyond that, I was close with Marwane, I was close with Ashley, and had a smaller amount of loyalty to Alvaro.

I always voted for the person that I wanted to go home and the reason I did that was because I wouldn't want to come off as a backstabber or a liar by flipping my vote and just voting in the majority. I never knew for certain which side my vote would land on, so I always kept it on the way that got the least blood on my hands and stayed loyal to the people I was with.

I made it this far without having to backstab anybody and without having to purposefully let my allies go home. If anything, it should be a grave mistake on behalf of Matt/Chris that I'm sitting here with so many of my fallen allies on the Jury.
1229 days 5 hours ago
GiGi10
Matt's question:
1. "I didn’t talk a lot with Alvaro post-merge because I knew he was a number for Maxi that had to be taken out. This was strategic on my part, I didn’t want to build a relationship that I knew I was going to break soon after." I totally understand that because I did the same with you, I knew I was not going to work with you so why talking to you? However, do you think we could have made moves together? Or did you just think I was Max's number?

—————

I think that if you had stayed and Jake left instead things would have played out differently. I actually did want Jake out over you when you left, and had that happened I would have started talking to you because at that point you would have become a much more viable option to work with. You certainly were not “just” Max’s number, as you had bonds with many others. But I will say that at the point we were at in the game, I wasn’t willing to work with you because I couldn’t have a tight group like you, Jake, and Max continue in the game. So my answer is yes, if you stayed in the game and Jake left I think we could have started working together. But no, before you left I don’t think it would’ve made sense to work together.
1229 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
1. I'm a person that a lot of the times votes based on emotions and how people might feel, why did you all keep Isaac many times when you knew there were people that were actually trying their best while Isaac did nothing? I get he is a 0 votes person in the final but, he didn't even make it here!

2. I love when people do this so compare each juror to a Survivor USA player :)

-

I actually voted for Isaac more than once and was the one mostly campaigning to get him out during the middle of the Merge. However, not enough other people wanted to vote for him because they saw him as an easy beat in the Final Three. I wanted Isaac out because he was taking a spot away from a potential late-game ally and I wasn't a big fan of letting him skate to the end.

My other finalists both kept Isaac around over people who definitely deserved to make it further in the game, you included, and then decided to cut him at the end over each other. I think it was weak gameplay and they shouldn't be given credit for keeping around someone who sent in a list for the Finale.

Ashley - RC. Idoled out @ the first Merge vote and was kinda villainized but a bunch of people for no real reason.
Alvaro - Kelly Wiglesworth in Cambodia. Was connected pretty well to people in the game and left in a really weird split vote that not many people saw coming.
Mike - Kim Spradlin in Winners at War. Kinda targeted in the pre-merge and despite having a group of people behind you, couldn't find enough footing to get past the middle of Merge.
Marwane - Christian (DvG). The projected winner of the season from very early on and then kind of randomly everyone just turned on you & voted you out. Definitely would have won in F3.
Max - Andrea Boehlke. Left without playing your idol and had people gunning for you for basically the entire Merge. Strong personality with a strong chance to win.
Austin - Cirie in Game Changers. Hands down ran the Merge and definitely would have won if he was in Final 3, but got out because of an advantage (my idol) at Final 6.
Jake - Spencer Bledsoe from Cagayan. Loved by the Jury and had the biggest underdog story out of anyone in the game. Unfortunately was robbed right before the end.
Isaac - Christina from One World. Didn't really do anything all game but was super iconic nonetheless and placed 4th. Probably would have gotten some unironic Jury votes.
1229 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
1. You played an amazing game. However, you did vote in minority a few times, was that on purpose or were you really not able to vote in majority those rounds?

-

I never voted in minority in an attempt to gain Jury votes or anything. I voted for who I wanted to go home and did so without breaking any alliances or breaking my word to anyone. Like I said, I never truly knew that my ally was going home in any given round except for when Mike left, so I was making sure that I was staying true to them while also hoping that my target actually left.
1229 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
So my question for y’all, is even though you did make it to this final tribal council, would you have changed anything about your game to make your resumés even stronger? Any big or bigger moves you wished you’d made?

-

I don't regret anything I did during the Merge portion, however I wish I did make some bigger moves pre-merge. Early on would've been a great time to take out some big names, but instead a lot of the time we went for easy votes. I wish I took out Chris with my double vote instead of using it to get Matt out and then it resulting in Darrius leaving or I wish we voted Jake out over Alf earlier on because then Max would've been much more loyal to me. Overall though I'm happy with the game I played and think I made the right amount of ~big moves~ and clearly it worked because I'm sitting here.

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!