This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

1244 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
1244 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Announcement: It is CRUCIAL to be on time and online for tomorrow!
1243 days 22 hours ago
Natepresnell
Check in!
1243 days 22 hours ago
Marwane
hi
1243 days 22 hours ago
ouijake
hi!
1243 days 22 hours ago
ItsAustin
here
1243 days 22 hours ago
GiGi10
here
1243 days 22 hours ago
iYBF
hi
1243 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
https://www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/survivor-gamechangers-andrea-boehlke-stumble.gif
1243 days 22 hours ago
christossss
HI
1243 days 22 hours ago
Natepresnell
Come on in guys, First things first Austin I'll take back the immunity necklace. Tonight is a FAST FORWARD round. After this challenge, you will have just 20 minutes to send in a vote.

For tonight's challenge, we will be playing "Hot Rocktato". At the start of the round, one person will be randomly selected to start with the Purple Rock. To pass the Purple Rock to another player, you must post Passes Purple Rock to ____. When I say "STOP" the person holding the Purple Rock will be banished from the Immunity Challenge Site and will take the walk of shame back to camp. Pretty much, you're out of the challenge.

Last person standing wins Individual Immunity and Reward, as for the rest, tribal council where one of you will become the eleventh person voted out of this game and the fourth member of the jury!

NOTE: Rounds will last no longer than 5 minutes.

Any questions?
1243 days 22 hours ago
Natepresnell
Anybody who is not checked in by :35 will not play
1243 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
i feel like all the immunities we've had so far require 0 skill
1243 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
bloody hands, the last one and this one are like

basically social comps
1243 days 22 hours ago
iYBF
Except when I made a list using every letter of the alphabet x
1243 days 22 hours ago
Natepresnell
Announcement: Chris has a challenge advantage that he has chosen to use on Marwane. This means that Marwane will sit out the first TWO rounds of the competition and join everybody remaining on the third round.

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!