This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Mara

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Mara

1248 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Welcome back to tribal council Mara tribe.

Group Questions:
- That last vote was very split, how do you move on from here?
- This challenge was neck and neck. Do you think there is anything you guys can improve on?

Please send us a confessional with your vote. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Will and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

If we receive all of the votes early, we may read it earlier. Votes are due 5:00 PM EST.
1248 days 22 hours ago
iYBF

From here on we have to be looking forward to the Merge. I'm banking on us merging at Final 12, so this should theoretically be the last vote before we all come together. We have to think about who we don't want to see in the Merge and who we do, that's what should be on people's minds when voting tonight.

- This challenge was neck and neck. Do you think there is anything you guys can improve on?

It kind of sucks because we've been close both times. We communicated really well as a whole, but just couldn't get it done in the end. At this point, I think we are all thinking on an individual level instead of a team level and that might've been our downfall today.
1248 days 22 hours ago
GiGi10

Usually it would be impossible to move on after voting in minority, but because of all the interconnected relationships on this tribe it definitely changes things. It’s about trying to get in the best spot for merge but also balancing that with making sure you actually survive to merge.

I mean I thought we did well and actually had a strategy this time. Maybe the little mistakes we made caught up to us, but I have to hand it to the other tribe. They’ve showed up. I don’t think improving will matter since we probably will merge tomorrow anyways.
1248 days 22 hours ago
Darriusdabest

I think since a lot of people think that a merge is what is next they are trying to vote who they feel least comfortable with there.

I think we did the best we could and we had a really good lead on the other tribe at first, they just caught up lol. It was strategy but It was also just luck. Our communication was really strong as well.
1248 days ago
IceBeast
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1248 days ago
christossss
*Stands up*
1248 days ago
IceBeast
Yes Chris?
1248 days ago
GiGi10
Hmm.
1248 days ago
IceBeast
Yes Matt?
1248 days ago
wheatbread
Hmm.
1248 days ago
christossss
HI VIEWERS :) HI OT
1248 days ago
christossss
* sits down*
1248 days ago
IceBeast
*Anthony stands and hands me a parchment*

Anthony will vote twice tonight.

Anyone else?
1248 days ago
wheatbread
LMFAO
1248 days ago
GiGi10
*kicks dirt at maxi.*

*sits back down.*

Take me home William.
1248 days ago
iYBF
4:52 PM
Honestly
Fuck it
I'm using my extra vote on Matt as well
I don't trust these people

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!