This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

1506 days 3 hours ago
TheRenny
hi
1506 days 3 hours ago
Jaesus123
Lmao
1506 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Checked in:

Phuket (Red Buffs):

Ahmed C. // FighterMan
Armanti R. // It1002
Kelly O. // Kelly0412
Kyle B. // Kyle12212
Renny T. // TheRenny

Hua Hin (Yellow Tribes):

Adam R. // mathboy9
Michelle R. // shellbelle
Tiffany P. // Jaesus123
Yoshi S. // myiel
1506 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
"Come on in guys! ake a look at the new Hua Hin tribe, James voted off. First things first ...I'll take back the immunity idol. Once again immunity is back up for grabs. We will be playing “Fetch Man.” For this challenge we will be mailing both tribes the same hangman. We will be posting a requirement and the first player to post the link to a username with the requirements met will win a guess for a letter for their tribe. If no one turns in a player within 5 minutes, we will move on.

If you think you can solve the puzzle please post in the forum ""hits buzzer"" that you have a guess and submit a guess (through mails), however if you are wrong the other tribe receives an extra letter guess. First tribe to guess the correct puzzle wins immunity and reward. As for the rest, tribal council where one of you will become the fifth person voted out of this game.

NOTE: Spelling counts.

Any questions? I will count you down shortly!
1506 days 3 hours ago
Vlad21
2 People have to sit out from Phuket. Only one more can compete between Ess/John/Nick
1506 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Do you want your updated puzzles through skype or mails?
1506 days 3 hours ago
TheRenny
I've gotta leave by 7:30, I'll sit out
1506 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Any questions?
1506 days 3 hours ago
Jaesus123
Confused but okay let’s go
1506 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
The puzzle you will both be using:

_ _ _ _ _ // _ _ _ _ // _ _ , // _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ // _ _ _ // _ _ _ _ _ _ // _ _ // _ _ _ _ // _ _ _ _ !
1506 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
The //s are spaces
1506 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
REMEMBER if you think you know hit the buzzer first :)
1506 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
First round coming up..
1506 days 2 hours ago
myiel
And this is a tg user name?
1506 days 2 hours ago
PureEssence
here

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!