This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council—Jury Questioning | Survivor: Sulawesi

Topic » Final Tribal Council—Jury..

1502 days 15 hours ago
ZacPed
If you both had to change something about your game what would it be
1502 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
ok well um hi guys. I’ve been out of this game a while and know nothing about either of you or what you did in this game. Therefore my vote is 100% free.

I guess my question is to tell
me what your opponent by did better then you and what you did better then them
1502 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17

I wish I could have redone the first challenge and picked a better starting tribe. My tribe sucked in challenges, and losing so much and participating in all the challenges and being one of very few on my tribe to participate in the challenges I think made me look like I was the top dog and that I was running the show.

I wish that I didn't come into the merge as the biggest threat and that I could have been more of a flexible player. I feel I had to stick to my guns rather than be open.
1502 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17

Jasoi was better at appearing to not be a threat, this allowed him to never really be on anyones radar and not have to worry every single tribal council that he can possibly go home. I wish I could have had some of that luxury, but there is a balance needed. He had the ability to cultivate a relationship with the other tribe because he wasn't targeted, whether he did that, im not entirely sure.

What I did better than him was I feel that I was a bigger voice in my alliance. I strategized more, and Jasoi was more listening to what the vote was, rather than contributing. I think that I was definitely better in the challenges, winning the final 4 immunities truly gave me leverage to make the moves I wanted to make.
1502 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
Of those on the jury whose votes do you think you have and why?

Im not really sure tbh i think josh will get all of them
1502 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi

EVERYTHING
1502 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
AND PART 2 nothing :(
1502 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
Oh yea I made bonds with tue tue
1502 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi

Probably socializing more and making moves
1502 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello loves
Guess I  was the mockingjay this game
1501 days 20 hours ago
Jacubra
Reunion tonight at 8PM EST!

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!