This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 | Kuat

Topic » Tribal Council #11 | Kuat

1517 days 6 hours ago
Jacubra
*Kuat enters the tribal council area*

Nahuel, Malachi, Nathan, Josh, Jasoi, Gabe, Emmett, please give a warm welcome to our jurors, Annette and Zac—Zac voted out at the last tribal council.

*Annette and Zac walk in*

They are here to observe, as they will be deciding who will soon become the sole survivor.

We have a lot to get to, so let's get started.

(Answer your question/s below. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A SELF-VOTE.)

NATHAN, a former tribemate and friend, Luther, was medically evacuated from the game after the last tribal council, how has that impacted you, on a personal level and in the game?

JOSH, with former Tue Tue members numbering just two, is it smooth-sailing to get to the end, or, are you worried, based in part by being labeled "the challenge beast" and "the person I'd least want to sit next to at final tribal council," that tonight might have been the night you most-needed that immunity necklace?

GABE, speaking of immunity necklaces, congrats! Do you feel like the underdog that people pegged you as at the challenge? How valuable is that narrative for you? Is being perceived as an underdog a good thing or a bad thing in this game?

NAHUEL, at the challenge, you were bestowed such accolades as "overconfident" and "cares too much about the game." How does that make you feel about yourself and the game you are playing here on Sulawesi?

MALACHI, after the challenge concluded, you expressed your desire not to be taken to the end, ostensibly, as the goat. Why did you say that?

JASOI, you did not receive a single accolade, positive or negative, at the challenge. Do you feel as if you are making a strong enough impact in the game, or is this right where you want to be?

EMMETT, conversely, you received many accolades at the challenge. Firstly, what did your accolades mean to you generally? But, more specifically, you were labeled as the person who is playing the "cleanist game." How do you plan to keep yourself clean while on a tribe that is quickly shrinking day by day?

And with that it's time to vote. Remember you cannot vote for Gabe as he wears the individual immunity necklace, anyone else is fair game.

You have until 8:00 PM EST on 6 March 2020 to mail me your vote on Tengaged and answer your question(s) above. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol or advantage, you must tell me through Tengaged mail before 8:00 PM EST. Votes, hidden immunity idol plays, and advantage plays will ONLY be accepted through Tengaged mail. Failure to vote in time will result in a self-vote.

ALSO, FAILURE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) WILL RESULT IN A SELF-VOTE.

Don't forget to send confessionals and add production to any Skype chats or calls.
1517 days 6 hours ago
Joshbb17
JOSH, with former Tue Tue members numbering just two, is it smooth-sailing to get to the end, or, are you worried, based in part by being labeled "the challenge beast" and "the person I'd least want to sit next to at final tribal council," that tonight might have been the night you most-needed that immunity necklace?

The Tue Tue's have made it no secret they want me gone and think I am a threat. I definitely wanted immunity to just feel safe. I think that every vote it gets more and more crucial, and I think i continue to be a shield getting blasted with votes each round.
1517 days 4 hours ago
gumball221520
MALACHI, after the challenge concluded, you expressed your desire not to be taken to the end, ostensibly, as the goat. Why did you say that?

Jacubra, we all know why i'm still here. Im only here because I have done nothing in this game to deserve the win and im not a threat to anyone here. Anybody would be stupid not to take me to FTC for an easy win. But why would you? If you want to win fight for it. Don't take the cowards way out and take me. You all said it yourself, I don't deserve to be here, I won't get any Jury votes at Final Tribal Council, I am clueless to what is going on. Why keep me here? If you take me to FTC you will take the cowards way out and win and I will have no respect for you if you do that. I do not deserve to be here right now, I have floated to were I am and I own up to that. My head has not been in this game since the first 2 immunity challenges at the begginning of the game. Tonight a lot of ppl want to vote Josh because nobody can beat him. He deserves to be here, I don't. Why would you vote someone out who is deserving to be here and keep someone who doesn't. It's stupid.

Play smarter people! Not harder. Thank you Jacubra
1517 days ago
nahuelaqua300
• NAHUEL, at the challenge, you were bestowed such accolades as "overconfident" and "cares too much about the game." How does that make you feel about yourself and the game you are playing here on Sulawesi? •

I don't know. Although I don't understand why Gabe in majority thought I was overconfident, which I'm not. And if I care about this game is because I'm having fun hanging out with the other castaways.
1517 days ago
nahuelaqua300
And being the majority, I don't know why the others thought so.
1517 days ago
Jasoi
Honestly,I'm think I'm just a 0 honestly and I'm ok
1516 days 20 hours ago
Emmett4
EMMETT, conversely, you received many accolades at the challenge. Firstly, what did your accolades mean to you generally? But, more specifically, you were labeled as the person who is playing the "cleanist game." How do you plan to keep yourself clean while on a tribe that is quickly shrinking day by day?

They were all pretty ego boosting tbh since I’m a Leo lol.I try to keep my word so I can remain clean ig
1516 days 18 hours ago
skimmilk4
GABE, speaking of immunity necklaces, congrats! Do you feel like the underdog that people pegged you as at the challenge? How valuable is that narrative for you? Is being perceived as an underdog a good thing or a bad thing in this game?

I mean yeah, obviously I'm an underdog here. It can go both ways. At this point people should start realizing that there are bigger fish to fry in the game than the remaining tue tue. It's the final 7 - do something interesting
1516 days 18 hours ago
nathorix
NATHAN, a former tribemate and friend, Luther, was medically evacuated from the game after the last tribal council, how has that impacted you, on a personal level and in the game?

Personally, not too much. He quit and I wish the best for him, but I aint that close to him
1516 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
*collects urn*
1516 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
WOP
1516 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol or advantage, and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1516 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
*waits*
1516 days 17 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
*I stand.*
1516 days 17 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Do you want pizza?
https://media.giphy.com/media/NvGm4wbHod4He/giphy.gif
1516 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
Which Place?

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!