This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 | Kuat

Topic » Tribal Council #10 | Kuat

1524 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
*Kuat enters the tribal council area*

Nahuel, Zac, Malachi, Nathan, Josh, Luther, Jasoi, Gabe, Emmett, welcome to tribal council, one of you will soon become the first member of the jury, congrats for making it this far.

(Answer your question/s below. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A SELF-VOTE.)

MALACHI, were it not for Nahuel, a fellow former Utara tribemate, attacking your ballot box early into this challenge, you might very well be sitting here with immunity around your neck instead of him. How does that impact your relationship with Nahuel and your vote tonight?

NAHUEL, congrats on winning immunity! You went hard during the challenge, stuffing many ballots, especially in the beginning. Why do you believe you weren't retaliated against? Are your relationships just that strong? Or is there something else at play? How do you feel about Emmett putting the only ballot in your box?

GABE, you wasted a hidden immunity idol last tribal. Do you regret that decision? Do you believe it will be another former Tue Tue leaving? And how likely is it that that person will be you?

NATHAN, who are the predators in this game, and who are the prey?

ZAC, you were targeted pretty heavily in the challenge by Josh, is there animosity between the two of you, and how is that going to impact this tribal council?

JASOI, someone is about to become the first member of the jury. Who do you believe has done the best job so far to ingratiate themself to the rest of the cast, i.e. the potential jury, and, conversely, who has done the worst job at jury management?

LUTHER, who is the frontrunner right now to win this season? And how do you replace them in that position?

JOSH, you targeted Zac, Nathan, Luther, and Gabe at the challenge, the four remaining Tue Tue. You have clearly drawn a line in the sand. Why do so?

EMMETT, you, on the other hand, were much more willing to target former Utara and Tue Tue members, do you feel that that is a fair characterization of your game outside of this past challenge as well?

And with that it's time to vote. Remember you cannot vote for Nahuel as he wears the individual immunity necklace, anyone else is fair game.

You have until 5:00 PM EST on 28 Feb. 2020 to mail me your vote on Tengaged and answer your question(s) above. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol or advantage, you must tell me through Tengaged mail before 5:00 PM EST. Votes, hidden immunity idol plays, and advantage plays will ONLY be accepted through Tengaged mail. Failure to vote in time will result in a self-vote.

ALSO, FAILURE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) WILL RESULT IN A SELF-VOTE.

Don't forget to send confessionals and add production to any Skype chats or calls.
1524 days 16 hours ago
Jasoi
omeone is about to become the first member of the jury. Who do you believe has done the best job so far to ingratiate themself to the rest of the cast, i.e. the potential jury, and, conversely, who has done the worst job at jury management?

I honestly Have no clue because there is plenty of game left and let it take time to figure out
1524 days 16 hours ago
Emmett4
EMMETT, you, on the other hand, were much more willing to target former Utara and Tue Tue members, do you feel that that is a fair characterization of your game outside of this past challenge as well?

Well no cause I have voted out an og laonti And an og tue tue but not a og utara
1524 days 14 hours ago
Jacubra
1 hour 42 min agoDelete ReplyEmmett4

Well no cause I have voted out an og laonti And an og tue tue but not a og utara

True, but to word my question better, does how you played the challenge today in any way signal how you are willing to play this game after it?
1524 days 14 hours ago
Emmett4
O no not at all I’m just competitive and wanted to win immunity 😂
1524 days 14 hours ago
Joshbb17
JOSH, you targeted Zac, Nathan, Luther, and Gabe at the challenge, the four remaining Tue Tue. You have clearly drawn a line in the sand. Why do so?

An idol nullifier was played against me, and i received 4 votes, if it isn't obvious, im commited to the people who are loyal to me, and against those who are against me. As far as im concerned I am getting 4 votes against me tonight because people from that tribe have yet to even speak to me. If they want to reach out to me, that would be a start.
1524 days 14 hours ago
Jacubra
2 hours 42 min agoDelete ReplyJasoi
omeone is about to become the first member of the jury. Who do you believe has done the best job so far to ingratiate themself to the rest of the cast, i.e. the potential jury, and, conversely, who has done the worst job at jury management?

I honestly Have no clue because there is plenty of game left and let it take time to figure out

True, but, as I said, someone is going to be on the jury after this tribal, so jury management as an aspect of the game is clear and present. Who is succeeding at that? And who is failing?
1524 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
MALACHI, were it not for Nahuel, a fellow former Utara tribemate, attacking your ballot box early into this challenge, you might very well be sitting here with immunity around your neck instead of him. How does that impact your relationship with Nahuel and your vote tonight?

Honestly it doesn't affect anything at all. Nahuel was playing the game and I respect that.
1524 days 8 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
• NAHUEL, congrats on winning immunity! You went hard during the challenge, stuffing many ballots, especially in the beginning. Why do you believe you weren't retaliated against? Are your relationships just that strong? Or is there something else at play? How do you feel about Emmett putting the only ballot in your box? •

I'll answer this in order.

〈 Why do you believe you weren't retaliated against? 〉

Because maybe they were really busy filling up the other boxes and/or because I was watching too much my ballot box.

〈 Are your relationships just that strong? Or is there something else at play? 〉

Yeah, I think my friendships are good, and I like them a lot. And I don't think there's anything too serious in the game right now.

〈 How do you feel about Emmett putting the only ballot in your box? 〉

Like Malachi, Emmet did it for his game, and I respect that. That, and also because my box had zero stuff in it. 😂
1524 days 6 hours ago
Jasoi
I just said I have no idea
1524 days ago
ZacPed
ZAC, you were targeted pretty heavily in the challenge by Josh, is there animosity between the two of you, and how is that going to impact this tribal council?

none on my side, but it's clear he didn't want me to win
1524 days ago
ZacPed
to answer josh's response its a two-way street buddy pms are always open
1524 days ago
Joshbb17
I want to follow up I have no animosity towards Zac, I think he’s a nice guy, and I wasn’t targeting any specific player in the game. I put my votes on Luther, Gabe, Nathan, and Zac. So I was targeting the group, not the person.
1523 days 21 hours ago
nathorix

well besides me being an apex predator, *wink*, the predators are the people who control the votes. the prey, while they may not eaten as of right now, will be, when the lose the game to the predators.
1523 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
7 min agoDelete Replynathorix

well besides me being an apex predator, *wink*, the predators are the people who control the votes. the prey, while they may not eaten as of right now, will be, when the lose the game to the predators.

Care to say who you believe fits those roles?
1523 days 20 hours ago
skimmilk4
GABE, you wasted a hidden immunity idol last tribal. Do you regret that decision? Do you believe it will be another former Tue Tue leaving? And how likely is it that that person will be you?

I don't regret the decision. I heard my name so it was used to ensure it wouldn't be me. Do I wish I still had it? Sure.

I'm not sure who it's going to be tonight. Quite a bit of scrambling happening so just going to wait it out and accept what comes.

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!