This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1 | Survivor: Sulawesi

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1 |..

1562 days 1 hour ago
Jacubra
Obviously, you are aware of the fact that there are no tribes right now. You have no buffs. It is just the 18 of you living on the same beach, eating the same food, and living under the same gigantic-yet-still-too-small shelter, which is why you must “get on the mat,” as you will.
1562 days 1 hour ago
nahuelaqua300
Laonti
Tue Tue
Utara
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jasoi
wdym?
1562 days 1 hour ago
skimmilk4
Omg tue tue 😂
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jacubra
I hope you’ve made yourself some friends over the past 24 hours, as you’re going to need them, because today, for immunity, you will divide yourselves into three tribes, in teal, Laonti, in gold, Tue Tue, and finally, in magenta, Utara.
1562 days 1 hour ago
Gilsgirl
im so tue tue lmaoo
1562 days 1 hour ago
nathorix
TUE TUE GANG
1562 days 1 hour ago
nahuelaqua300
Tue Tue!! Twit Twit!
1562 days 1 hour ago
nahuelaqua300
🐥
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jacubra
The challenge begins immediately with the posting of the rules. My next post will be the rules.
1562 days 1 hour ago
Gilsgirl
is this random draw or school house pick
1562 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
Tue Tue tribe is full of ballerinas
1562 days 1 hour ago
Gilsgirl
twirls around
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jacubra
“GET ON THE MAT”

For the immunity challenge today, the eighteen of you must organize yourselves into three tribes of six, Laonti, Tue Tue, and Utara.

It is your job for the next month to build a functioning society through which you may find survival in this game, as such, the immunity challenge today is really simple, get on a tribe, and don’t be the last one to do it.

This challenge will be run in 15 minute cycles, each cycle providing you the opportunity to coalesce into a tribe with your fellow castaways. The goal is simple, find five others with whom you would like to play this game as a tribe and who would like to play with you, and each other, in kind.

When you believe you have found those people, you will mail to me on tengaged (and only me, if you wish for the submission to be accepted) a list of the six names of the individuals with whom you will be fashioning a tribe. The subject of the mail should be your tribe name, either Laonti, Tue Tue, or Utara.

If all six of you send me the exact same list in a round, having found a unanimous consensus as to the composition of your tribe, your tribe will be formed, and, if you are among the first two tribes to do so, will win immunity.

This is the only correct format:

Subject Line: (tribe name)
Body text:
(tribemate #1 name)
(tribemate #2 name)
(tribemate #3 name)
(tribemate #4 name)
(tribemate #5 name)
(tribemate #6 name)

Do not add ANY extra text to the submission. Any concerns you may have during the challenge that can’t be addressed openly should be brought to your production chat on Skype. Failure to follow this rule will result in the submission being discarded for that round.

There is a catch though, you can only send in one list per round, and if there is any discrepancy among the lists for that presumptive tribe, the tribe will have failed to be formed. The order of the names of your presumptive tribemates as listed in the submission are irrelevant however, only the names themselves are what matters.

The lists cannot be edited in any way during a round. You have one chance to submit each round, so get it right. Your first submission in a round is what counts. To repeat, usernames will not be accepted, only names spelled correctly as listed on the group’s main page will be accepted (capitalization, however, does not matter). The tribe name must be spelled correctly as well (again, however, capitalization does not matter). (Also, remember, there is a space in “Tue Tue.”)

The order in which I receive submissions is relevant to the order in which tribes are formed. If the final submission for Tribe A is received before the final submission of Tribe B in the same round, Tribe A will form first, possibly costing Tribe B immunity, even if both tribes are otherwise viable.

Furthermore, the name of the tribe is relevant to tribe formation. If two “Laonti” tribes try to form in the same round, and both are viable, only the one that forms first (based on submission order) will be able to form that round, and the other tribe(s) must settle on a different tribe name and try again the next round.

As I said before, the opportunity to form a tribe takes place every round. These rounds will last fifteen minutes, with a clearly designated end time revealed at the start of the round. The beginning of each new round wipes the slate clean and all submissions must begin anew. I will not accept any submissions that are late or submitted between rounds.

Any lists that constitute an unsuccessful attempt to form a tribe will be kept secret. Never ask me what (player) submitted. I will not tell you.

If the final tribe fails to form during the final round, the losers will automatically form the third and final remaining tribe.

Finally, don't forget to add me to any Skype chats that contain 3 or more players in total.

If you have any questions please ask, but round one begins now.

You have before 9:25 PM EST to attempt to form your tribe, when round one will end.

To clarify, the round ends the instant 9:24:59 PM EST becomes 9:25:00 PM EST. I will not give a warning or indication that the round has ended. It just ends at the correct time.

Survivors ready.

Go!
1562 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
HE DONT MISS

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!