This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Application - Survivor: Sulawesi

Topic » Season 1 Application -..

1553 days 13 hours ago
VinSincent
In-Game Name: Vincent S.
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): he/him
Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 7 because im not in any group game yet
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable):Informatics
Color Level:white
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable):none i got rejected 3 times
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: Mike from worlds apart who were always honorable and respected people which helped him keep people united
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: worlds apart
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?:from 12 am to 6 pm
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail): Vincent Sinclair

• You will be required to submit regular confessionals in whatever format you prefer, failure to do so will result in your removal from the game. A warning will be provided.
• Racism, sexism, queerphobia, religious intolerance, etc. will result in your immediate removal from the game.
• Failure to remain in the group until after the completion of the season will result in the inability to return for future seasons. You will stay in the group, even upon elimination, until after the reunion.
• If you do not provide a Skype ID, you acknowledge that doing so will negatively impact your application & your ability to play well in the game.
• You will add me to any alliance chats.
• You will answer a short pre-game survey if you are cast.
• You will not use any promise of gift or favor outside of the game to manipulate the game.
• You will be required to answer at least one question at each tribal council. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the game. A warning will be provided.

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above: VinSincent
1553 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
n-Game Name: Latoya Carter Russo
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): bitch/slut
Activity Level (1-10), Why?: bitch/slut
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable): Taxidermy 
Color Level: I’m color blind
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable): don’t do good in group environments
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: Mariah
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: Thailand cuz I live there some days
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: right now
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail): don’t give it to strangers

Signs name
1553 days 2 hours ago
Emmett4
In-Game Name:Emmett
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.):I’m a man
Activity Level (1-10), Why?:8
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable):psychology
Color Level:gold
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable):plenty
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?:Wendell holland
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why:Cagayan because every tribal was lit
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?:7-10 pm est
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail):Emmett420.
1553 days 2 hours ago
Emmett4
Emmett4
1552 days 20 hours ago
TMAN54445
Tris
Male
10 because I have no life
Mathematics
Purple 
Tons of experience
Sandra Diaz twine because I've won a couple
Caramoana because Cochran won
7 to 11 p.m. Est
Sailor moon / Tman
Tman54445
1551 days 22 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
In-Game Name: ivy d
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): he him but don't matter what you call me rlly
Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 7 im currently looking for a job so thats keeping me kinda busy
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable): none rn :'(
Color Level: blue
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable): my bio has it all
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: maybe like Courtney Yates bc I act similar to her but also in her strategy as she's not very good in comps...like me sadly
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: I loved Tocantins so underrated really
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: for now anytime after 7est is safest but yeah anything goes
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail):bgcfanforlife

• You will be required to submit regular confessionals in whatever format you prefer, failure to do so will result in your removal from the game. A warning will be provided.
• Racism, sexism, queerphobia, religious intolerance, etc. will result in your immediate removal from the game.
• Failure to remain in the group until after the completion of the season will result in the inability to return for future seasons. You will stay in the group, even upon elimination, until after the reunion.
• If you do not provide a Skype ID, you acknowledge that doing so will negatively impact your application & your ability to play well in the game.
• You will add me to any alliance chats.
• You will answer a short pre-game survey if you are cast.
• You will not use any promise of gift or favor outside of the game to manipulate the game.
• You will be required to answer at least one question at each tribal council. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the game. A warning will be provided.

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above: ivy D
1551 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
The game will start sometime in early February and conclude sometime in early March.  Eliminations will occur roughly every other day, and there will be a mix of live and non-live challenges.

In-Game Name: Zyler
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): he/him
Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 8
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable): Criminology
Color Level: Silver
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable): Check my profile
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: Cirie because she knew she couldn't depend on comp wins to win so she focused on social
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: Micronesia because it had drama, blindsides, strategy, and lots of personalities
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: After 4 Tuesday-Wednesday and after 9 every other day
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail): mjfjune

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above:
MJFJUNE
1551 days 4 hours ago
Jacubra
— Applications are now closed. —

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!