This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Application - Survivor: Sulawesi

Topic » Season 1 Application -..

1548 days 8 hours ago
Jacubra
The game will start sometime in early February and conclude sometime in early March.  Eliminations will occur roughly every other day, and there will be a mix of live and non-live challenges.

In-Game Name:
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.):
Activity Level (1-10), Why?:
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable):
Color Level:
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable):
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?:
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why:
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?:
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail):

• You will be required to submit regular confessionals in whatever format you prefer, failure to do so will result in your removal from the game. A warning will be provided.
• Racism, sexism, queerphobia, religious intolerance, etc. will result in your immediate removal from the game.
• Failure to remain in the group until after the completion of the season will result in the inability to return for future seasons. You will stay in the group, even upon elimination, until after the reunion.
• If you do not provide a Skype ID, you acknowledge that doing so will negatively impact your application & your ability to play well in the game.
• You will add me to any alliance chats.
• You will answer a short pre-game survey if you are cast.
• You will not use any promise of gift or favor outside of the game to manipulate the game.
• You will be required to answer at least one question at each tribal council. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the game. A warning will be provided.

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above:
1548 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
In-Game Name: Malachi

Age(I'm adding age): 17

Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): He

Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 9.5 because I actually want to make it far

Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable): Nurse Aide

Color Level: Red

Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable): I have played many

Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: Cirie Fields because she is straight to the point and is very nice

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: Survivor Panama; Cirie fields meh dude!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ce91801d1ccacfdc0e62528de70542e9/tumblr_ntygo0z0h01sgsf8ao5_250.gif

When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: Anytime

Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail): malachiwagoner33

• You will be required to submit regular confessionals in whatever format you prefer, failure to do so will result in your removal from the game. A warning will be provided.
• Racism, sexism, queerphobia, religious intolerance, etc. will result in your immediate removal from the game.
• Failure to remain in the group until after the completion of the season will result in the inability to return for future seasons. You will stay in the group, even upon elimination, until after the reunion.
• If you do not provide a Skype ID, you acknowledge that doing so will negatively impact your application & your ability to play well in the game.
• You will not use any promise of gift or favor outside of the game to manipulate the game.
• You will be required to answer at least one question at each tribal council. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the game. A warning will be provided.

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above: gumball221520

Done and Done!
1547 days 21 hours ago
Tester
In-Game Name: Drew
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): he/him
Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 7 because I'm not that into Tengaged anymore
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable): High School Student
Color Level: Gold
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable): Lots and lots of Survivor-related group games, you can see them in my groups
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: Sandra Diaz-Twine. Loyal to my closest allies and "anybody as long as it ain't me"
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: Heroes vs. Villains because it's so epic
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: 8am to 2pm EST most of the time
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail): live:therealtero03

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above: Tester

Done and Done! I'll try to submit confessionals if you really ask me to
1547 days 12 hours ago
FalconTheMoleRat
In-Game Name: Falcon
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): He/him
Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 7, I'm a teenager and I have quite a busy life but I also have no friends so I will be active as possible as I can be
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable): Highschool
Color Level: white
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable): this is my first group game so if I make it I would be super happy
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: I think I am most likely like Ryan from season 35 because I'm not that good at challanges but I'm nice and polite and will use that to get to the end
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: season 35 because Ben the underdog won, and we all love an underdog
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: Any time after 7pm est or at anytime on weekends
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail): live:.cid.efcfcd5626fd940a

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above: FalconTheMoleRat
1547 days 9 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
In-Game Name: Nahuel

Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): he/him

Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 10, I have a lot of free time, no school.

Occupation or Area of Study: High School Student

Color Level: White

Prior Group Game Experience?: Various experiences on Survivor, look at my account's perfil

Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: I think I'm Fabio from Survivor Nicaragua. I'm kind of good at challenges, I'm social, and I'm a friendly guy if we have a good connection.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: The season of "David VS. Goliath" because I liked the theme, the castaways and because Nick Wilson, one of my favorite Survivor Winners, won.

When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: 5pm or 6pm GMT-3

Skype ID: live:7f6059b842e51134

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above: Nahuelaqua300
1546 days 7 hours ago
nathorix
In-Game Name: Nathan
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): He,him
Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 9. I always give it my all, although I do have a busy schedule.
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable): High school student.
Color Level: Green
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable): Erm, way too much! Sorry.
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: Sandra Twine. I say this because while I yes, am EXTREMELY LOYAL. I will also flip if it means saving my ass. Im just not as sassy as her!
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: Russell Hantz. Great villain, and he was robbed TWCIE.
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: 4-9
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail): you have it
1546 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: David Vs Goliath. So many great characters and had the first winner form Kentucky!

*CORRECTION
1546 days 6 hours ago
nathorix

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above: nathorix
1546 days 6 hours ago
Reality_warped
In-Game Name: Luth-Luth
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): Pepsi/Coke
Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 1000000000000
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable): Funeral Operator
Color Level: White
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable): LBK Okinawa: 3/18 (VILLAIN OF THE SEASON)
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: Lol idk, any villain is fine
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: Lol idk. ANy season is good
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: Lol idk. ANytime is good
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail): No

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above: reality_warped
1545 days 11 hours ago
ZacPed
In-Game Name: Zac
Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 8, school gets in the way sometimes
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable): Computer Science student
Color Level: Blue
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable): Julians Survivor Socotra (03/18) player of the season
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: I’ve been compared to russel hantz, but i see myself most like Malcolm, good social and strategic player, but i also never win like him lol.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: Micronesia because of the black widow brigade
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: anytime after 5 est
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail): Zac pedretti

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above: zacped
1545 days 5 hours ago
Traves4595
In-Game Name:ritz
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.):he/him
Activity Level (1-10), Why?:7 inew to the group game seen and wanting to try it out.
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable):Highschool student
Color Level:white
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable):none im new.
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?:Hero and brawn.Reason being in always loyal and good at competitions.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why:china because it had so many great characters and it had the first big blindside of the series.(James)
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?:6:00pm and like 7:00pm.
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail):ritz
1545 days ago
Gilsgirl
In-Game Name: Annette
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): she/her
Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 10 because I love to play

Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable):na
Color Level:
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable):alot
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: Sandra great socially strategically but suck at comps

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: I loved Ghost island and maybe use a cursed game relic correct because it wasn't the first time.
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: I'm pacific so I have midday but I know a lot are eastern. So not before 6pm eastern
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail):

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above
Gilsgirl💓
1544 days 12 hours ago
Saginator18
In-Game Name: Sag

Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 8, I’m kind of busy with school but can usually find plenty of time throughout the day to at least check for messages (and deal with any potential alliance crises)

Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable): high school student

Color Level: yellow

Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable): none :/ (but I’d be real excited to start with this one!!)

Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: Tommy Sheehan (season 39) because I’ll be friendly and seem loyal to a lot of people, but I’m more than willing to drop an ally if it boosts my game. His gameplay wasn’t the most exciting or flashy, but it was solid and got him the W so 🤷‍♂️

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: Heroes vs Villains because there was some awesome gameplay without it ever feeling too gamebot-y, there was a healthy mix of hilarious, villainous, and rootable characters, and it was my first season 😌

When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: 6:30 pm CST or later would be ideal, but I SHOULD be good for anytime after 5:45 pm

Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail): live:.cid.223cb2b87cc864b4

Sign your tengaged username if you understand & commit to the above: Saginator18
1544 days 3 hours ago
MichaelM099
The game will start sometime in early February and conclude sometime in early March.  Eliminations will occur roughly every other day, and there will be a mix of live and non-live challenges.

In-Game Name: Michael M
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): None
Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 8, i usually am only on when I get into a group game
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable): Human Resources
Color Level: Light Green
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable): Look at my bio got it all
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: Tough answer, but I’ll go with Tony. I think of interesting ways to stay alive, and do what I can to win
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: Season 20, Hero vs Villans, because I love how Russell Hantz takes control with Parvati and takes it to the end (inevitably to lose)
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: anytime in the evening
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail): michaelmerkle12

Sign Tengaged Name: MichaelM099
1543 days 5 hours ago
bklimas
Bobby K
None
8, depends on work schedule
Laundry attendant
Light green
Lots
Cochran since he is strategic
Island of idols since it had rob and Sandra coaching
After 8 pm est, depends on work schedule
bobbyklimas@yahoo.com

bklimas
1543 days 2 hours ago
Joshbb17
In-Game Name: josh
Pronouns (i.e. "he/him," "she/her," "they/them," "I don't use gendered pronouns," etc.): he
Activity Level (1-10), Why?: 7
Occupation or Area of Study (if applicable): financer
Color Level: silver
Prior Group Game Experience? (if applicable): many, bigben chillum bennet m&n
Which CBS Survivor's gameplay is most like your own? Why?: earl, he was cool and calculated
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Why: HVV, its perfect
When are you best available for live challenges and tribal council?: 6-10pm
Skype ID (can be submitted separately via mail): Joshduenas24

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!