This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Round 4 Auditions

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...

Judge’s Decisions

Taylor - no.
Jessie - no.
Michael - no.
Tommy - YES!

With only one Judge giving you a yes, Sorry But You have NOT advanced to the Live Showdown!
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Reigan Derry (Jameslu)
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
YUSSSS I love a good alternative pop queen and you are just that Reigan!! You are a great contender to win this entire competition! So happy you showed up!! <33
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Even though you had an amazing show on stage and your voice is really good I didn’t see that it factor.
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - That was a performance. You knew what you were doing and I'm interested to see what else you got.
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *claps*
I absolutely loved this! This is for sure going to be an audition I remember this season, I love this song and I actually dislike it when people cover it because you have to have that Florence energy, but you for sure did it justice and I am looking forward to seeing more from you this season.
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...
Judge’s Decisions
Taylor - YES!
Jessie - no.
Michael - YES!
Tommy - YES!

With 3 Judges giving you a YES, CONGRATULATIONS Carrie Underwood you have made it to the Live Showdowns!
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Lea Michelle (Tommy123)
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor -  *STANDING OVATION* Wow Lea this was an outstanding performance you really showed up tonight and I am soooooo here for you!!!!!! <3
1459 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Here!
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - you sing with so much power behind each word and the pronunciation is crazy.
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - This is right up my alley when it comes to performances I look forward into watching. I do think it would of been better with a different song but I also want to see more
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - I don't think it is ever too early to do this... *stands and claps* that was a killer performance and if you are giving us that here at your audition? I can only dream of what we have to come from you. This was a great job and I think you should get tonight's golden buzzer. Well done!
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Rubes
Here!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/db9e628a92657a48921e4315011d44c8/tenor.gif
1459 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...
Judge’s Decisions
Taylor - YES!
Jessie - YES!
Michael - YES!
Tommy - YES!

With all the judges giving you a YES! CONGRATULATIONS Lea Michelle You have advanced to the live Showdowns!

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!