This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Grand Finale Results Show

Topic » Season 3 - Grand Finale..

1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - One thing is certain: I’ve never heard a voice like yours. And the control you have over it is so magnificent to see. The way you handled the mic was pretty funny to watch. I do think this was your best performance until now, so way to go! The very little flaw I saw was that there wasn’t  a connection that’s very strong with the public, that very minor though. Great job!
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Outstanding! You have a mesmerizing voice that just sounds so clear and effortless. The ability you have to go from chest to head voice is impeccable.  You have a natural beautiful vocal tone.  You make singing look so easy.
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Dang this is gonna be a close call for the finale. Everyone is killing it so far and I would be happy with anyone winning this competition. You have a fantastic voice obviously and you sang your butt off in this performance.
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamMichael
Beyonce (MusicMovieGuy123)
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Stands & Claps*
I can't deny your talent even If I am not a big fan of you & your voice you performed very nice, I loved your performance from last week more than I did this week but this season Has been the most difficult to judge because you are all ABSOLUTELY talented ;) and I know you will be in the top tonight after this.
1470 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
*waves*

Good luck everyone!

*claps*
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - This got me fucked up, sis, must wow, the level your bringing to this stage is undeniable!! You really are a very special one, this was a final worth it performance!! I´m so glad you brought this song to this competition. Awesome job.
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Captivating! You are one of those performers who puts their everything In to their work. The production was amazing, Your vocals Amazing and the emotional aspect was there.
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - *standing ovation* Without a doubt one of; if not, your best performance ever. Like I will get goosebumps every time I watch this and it never gets old. Like your voice is just stunning and you have a great shot at winning this competition with this performance.
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
And Closing The Show Representing #TeamTaylor
Jessie J (Glambert_Icon)
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Standing Ovation with tears in both eyes*
WOOOOOOW Jessie you gave us so much emotion and heart in this performance and I mean, Not to mention some KILLER vocals!! I am sooooo proud of you.
From Being eliminated before the Top 12 last season and now coming back 100x Stronger not only earning a #GoldenBuzzer but you have had the most consistently I have ever seen on this show! This season has been THE MOST TALENT we have EVER seen!!! I am so happy I gave my GB you have proved week after week that you deserved it!! <3333 I could go on and on about you Love <333
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Well, I´m running out of compliments and adjectives here. Once again, you delivered a flawless performance and I couldn’t ask for better. HOWEVER, I can ask for something different, so I would love for you to really belt it out with one song you´ve written. Because we know you have the vocals, and I wanna take a step even further and see vocals + even more passion for something you’ve wrote.
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - This was a good performance. You sounded great. But it just felt very plain and nothing special.  I wasn't blown away it just seemed like it was something missing for me.
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - *standing ovation* What a way to end the whole season. You always bring it every week with your performances and you absolutely deserve to win this competition but its gonna be a close one thats for sure. Amazing job!
1470 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Let's give a HUGE round of applause to our FINAL 5!!!!

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!