This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Grand Finale Results Show

Topic » Season 3 - Grand Finale..

1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
*Stands & Claps For Kseniya Simonova (Rubes) With tears in her eyes*

Taylor - This was such a beautiful performance & I am so happy that you could perform this for us tonight!! <333333333333
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Now let's get to our results!!!
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Opening The Show Representing #TeamMichael
Kelly Clarkson (Jameslu)
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Standing Ovation*
Kelly You have such a great and powerful voice I am so happy you have made it this far your’e journey has been one of my favorites to watch and I do regret not picking you during the auditions!! This was a great performance filled with lots of emotions and heartfelt moments you tugged at my heartstrings and I was enchanted by you tonight.
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - guuuuuurl, why you gotta leave me like this ? Lyrically this is SO powerful, and you brought the songwriter in you this week, I really applaud you for that. This is just brilliant, every single word was sung with a lot of feeling behind it and that’s a true artist. Great job.
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Wow! What an emotional performance you really made me well up. Your voice was great you kept your composure which is difficult.  I loved the emotional connection you had for this song.
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - This song legit always gets me. You're so good at conveying the lyrics and singing with emotion for this song. Not surprising tho as you did write the song about your life. There was nothing wow vocally but I love that this performance doesn't need that. Like I think this was a perfect performance to end your journey here!
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
*All The Coaches Stand & Clap For Kelly*
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamTaylor
Carrie Underwood (Glambert_Icon)
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
This was without a doubt your BEST performance on this show, you have an undeniable gift within you and every time you come out on stage and open your mouth I am in complete Amazement! You have been one of my favorite acts I have ever had on this show! <33
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Ohh my god, what a way to improve from last week. Your voice is just so pure and this definitely was a way better way to showcase your voice. I would LOVE to hear a country song sang by you!
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Great job! I really think this was a perfect ending to your journey. you really sang your heart out and sounded amazing. I could feel you singing to a higher power.
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - This was a bold and risky performance for you to do at the finale but for me I absolutely loved it. One of your best performances out there personally. You've been the dark horse of the competition and anyone at this point can win this thing.
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamDan
Mariah Carey (PettyLabelle)
1471 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
This was incredible Mariah! You handled your mic a little weird and sometimes it looked as though you were lip syncing but I think that is because of how you were handling the mic XD
But all in all this was a nice performance!

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!