This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Semi Final (Top 6) Results Show

Topic » Season 3 - Semi Final (Top 6)..

1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - OH MY JESUS LORD! This was definitely your best performance since I’ve been a judge. And one of the best performances in this show. Just everything was so perfect, your voice, stage presence, message, I’m honored to hear you. Amazing job.
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Damn were listening to that vocal greatness. You really are just the embodiment of a true performer. You are talented at connecting emotions to the vocals you deliver. Also your stage presence is admirable, you command that stage.
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - *standing ovation* This has to be your best performance of the season and this is exactly why I pressed the golden buzzer for you. You just give so much power when you sing and give us vocals every week. Amazing job!
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamMichael
First To Eleven (MovieMusicGuy123)
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Standing Ovation* This was a great performance, I will say I am a little nervous for you guys tonight only because of your competition not because of your performance, In all honestly you guys have been one of my favorite acts that I have EVER stolen in this competition because I had stated in your audition that i was gonna say no because I did not think you would make is past top 12 and look, Here you are at the SEMI FINALS!!! You should be super proud of yourselves! BRAVO <3333
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Yasss!! You really rocked this week, this was totally your vibe and I’m totally here for it !! Way to improve from last week, you don’t need to yell to make a grand performance, great job this week.
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - That was an alright performance I feel you lack energy and stage presence. It seems you can't be bothered to give it your all. You have a good voice but just a good voice isn't enough. especially in this competition where all the other artists are swinging for the fences. You seem to just want to make it to first base.
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Welcome back to the competition! Im so glad you survived last week because that song choice wasnt great but Im glad your back to your rock vibe. This was so much better then last week and I really wanna see you in the finale but everyone been killing it tonight. Amazing job!
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
And Closing The Show Representing #TeamMichael
Kelly Clarkson (Jameslu)
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Stands & Claps* Kelly guuuurl this was a great performance and this should put you through to the finale without any hesitation! <333333
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie -  At this point, it’s not who has talent or who can sing, because you all are so talented and incredible that we have to judge from other aspects. Vocally this was very controlled and good, but it kinda got repetitive. This is just a detail though because that end was pretty awesome. Good job.
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Whew I now know the meaning of life. And it's that voice seriously you have the vocal chops. Your vocal range and the power, fullness, complexity and your stage presence is just amazing.  Even standing there you have so much energy and presence. I can tell you just love performing.
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - *standing ovation* What a way to end the night with this performance. I think this might be the performance of the night, for me anyways. Like you absolutely killed it with the vocals and the song is so good as well. It's gonna be an interesting elimination because its definitely gonna be close scores. Amazing job!
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Let's Give a HUGE round of applause to our Semi Finalists!!
1479 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Stands, & Gives a Standing Ovation*

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!