This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Semi Final (Top 6) Results Show

Topic » Season 3 - Semi Final (Top 6)..

1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Wow! That was such a powerful vocal performance. You just have a beautiful vocal tone and your high belting was perfection. You also seemed to be having a great time.
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - What a way to start off the show. I think this was definitely one of your better performances in the competition and I think this is gonna be a brutal elimination because it seems like everyone is gonna bring their A game this week. Amazing Job!
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie does not like Carrie XD
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamDan
Mariah Carey (PettyLabelle)
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Standing Ovation* THE DIVA OF ALL DIVAS!! You never let us down and you keep performing very consistently this entire season!! You should be very proud of this performance!! <3
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - This seemed so timeless and I was so into it, so good that I didn’t want it to end. You make singing  look like an easy thing to do. Amazing job, really well done. I expect performances like this from you, that’s awesome.
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Just Amazing! Your voice is just incredible the amount of vocal acrobatics you do is crazy. And you make all of it look super easy and effortless. I feel that your choir really helped you feel the moment and just let you go off vocally.
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - It's no doubt that you have a fantastic voice and this was a great performance. The thing about this tho is that I couldn't quite get into the song at all. I'm still gonna score you high but I think this could have been a 10 if I was 100% in the song. Great Job!
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamTaylor
Jessie J (Glambert_Icon)
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDS UP & THROWS EVERYTHING IN SIGHT*
This was the performance where you earned your #GoldenBuzzer from me so I am obviously verrrry happy rn! You have not only the best story of being the only returning act to be making the finals!! You were cut last season at the top 16 and look at you now!! If this is not a prime example of a comeback!! FABULOUS JOB!! <3333
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - OH MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS SHOW! This is some real fierce competition, I already know it’s gonna be one very hard decision to choose a winner. You are all so talented. I think this was probably the best performance I’ve heard from you. It's so amazingly constructed, every minute, you took your time but you got there. Amazing job.
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Well that was incredible. You really know how to embody the person who originated the song, But make the vocals all your own originality. You are one of those singers who respects other talents and pays homage. Also your vocals are out of this world.
And when you sang in chinese it just showed me the respect you have for their culture.
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - *standing ovation* This is a performance that should guarantee you a spot into the finale. But you never know with these acts because everyone is extremely talented left in the competition. I think you have a great shot at winning this season with right song choices. Amazing Job!
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamMichael
Beyonce (MovieMusicGuy123)
1479 days ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Standing Ovation* Wow this has to be the best I have ever heard you on this stage and I am very pleased with you, Though i would have expected you to sing this during the finale but great job!!! <33

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!