This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Top 8 Results Show

Topic » Season 3 - Top 8 Results Show

1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sea - This was another very nice performance from you! But, to be completely honest with you, I have preferred some of your previous performances. This was still a very solid week, and I don't see you going anywhere!
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Love getting introduced to an Underwood song I've never heard of. I think this was an average performance from you but it was still great. Just missing a connection with me tbh. Great job!
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next The Only Non Musical Act Left In The Competition From #TeamDan
Amber & Derek (Glambert_Icon)
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - YASSSS!! You are just seving us sass and a whole lotta… JK!! XD But seriously this was the BEST i have seen you guys move on this stage so kudos for bringing that star power we all know you possess! All around a great performance you kept my eyes glued to you from start to finish!
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Okay so I´ll be honest, as always. This was okay… nothing really impressed me much, I mean everything you did I think it was well done… however, I felt that the moves were simple and maybe a little bit basic and it wasn’t spectacular, you know ? I enjoyed it though, it’s just at this point I was waiting for something that wows me
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Yass you seemed to really be in your element this performance. you really help your own being in the front of all those dancers. You definitely exuded confidence and swagger with the performance.
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sea - This was the performance that made me say yes wayyyy back in the auditions (I think dinosaurs were still around back then) And I still really liked this performance. You two have just managed to avoid elimination for the last two weeks, but I'm not sure if that'll be the case this week. This was a very good act tonight, but as of right now, I don't know if it'll be enough :(
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - This was better than I was expecting but based on the performances I've seen so far you might be in trouble once again. Good job!
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Closing The Show From #TeamTaylor
Jessie J (Glambert_Icon)
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS IN BOTH EYES*
https://media.giphy.com/media/ef2Uj1Q79syd2/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/MDe4Gca1n7OzC/giphy.gif

THIS. IS. HOW. YOU. SHOW. UP. TO. WIN! I Am in love with your vocals you literally gave me chills from head to toe and got me in my feelings. You have seriously stepped it up since last season & I can see you making it all the way to being the top act of the season!
I honestly don’t even know what else to say to you except.. BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT BRAVOOOOOO!!!!!! <3333333333
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Gurl, you can reach something deep inside of me every time, I always stay like 5 minutes processing your performance, it’s just like literally so perfect, each detail. It’s mesmerizing and your voice will stay through the ages … it’s so clear, powerful and just wow, I do believe you’re one of the greatest vocalists of this generation. I'm rooting for you. Amazing job.
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - You are just one of those performers who just can make me lose track of time. You voice has such a fullness that it sounds amazing. You also know how to engage well with the audience. You can also really riff off but not over push and keep it crisp and clean.
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sea - This was once again a very solid performance! In my opinion however, it wasn't quite as good as last week's for me- but still, definitely a strong performance!
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - This performance was a whole journey that I just took with you and I'm so glad I did. Obviously you have an incredible voice and its gonna be tough for these other acts to outsing you. Great job!
1496 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
lol Carrie underwood is Glambert_Icon not PettyLabelle my bad!!
when I was putting this all together I was also putting together The X Factor Results and PettyLablle is using Carrie on that game so I got confused... & stoned XD ngl.

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!