This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Top 8 Results Show

Topic » Season 3 - Top 8 Results Show

1485 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
1485 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Will be posted today! Well hopefully!! My internet went out so I'm only on mobile rn so  whenever that picks up again I'll post the results ✌
1483 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Will be posted within 30 mins!
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
HELLO & WELCOME TO THE TOP 8 RESULTS SHOW!!!
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Let's Welcome our Coaches!
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
SEA!!
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
DAN!!
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
MICHAEL!!
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
& TAYLOR!!
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
& Also our Extra Special Guest Judge this season.... JESSIE!!
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Special announcement!!
Jessie (Jfaia) will be returning to his rightful place on the panel starting next season!
& we will be having another Coach join the panel making.....5 coaches! Yes I was inspired by The Voice aka Aili James Twist to add 5 coaches and funny enough.... She will be the fifth coach which means one of our current coaches will be leaving us BUT it will only be for one season!! As we will be having different coaches for different seasons.
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alright let's begin!
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Opening The Show
Mariah Carey (PettyLabelle)
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Standing ovation* OKAY BISSH but you got me with that whistle note right in the beginning I was like ooookay I see you!! This was undeniably the best way to open the show AND you showed us that you can sing more than ballads and STILL slay them vocals Henny!! YASSS BRAVO!!
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Okay but you got me in the first like 10 seconds, with that voice, you really demonstrated the versatility in this performance, and it sure was a delight to see.
1483 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - That was such a beautiful fun high energy performance. I really love that you can sing a high energy song and still slay amazing vocals. I also love when singers are up on stage smiling and really enjoying themselves it really shows they are made for this gift.

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!