This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Top 24 Results Show

Topic » Season 3 - Top 24 Results Show

1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Washed : I think it was a decent dance. Unfortunately, I could not see your feet much as a result of the smoke, but from what I could see, it was pretty good.
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jon Bellion (IslandSurvivor)
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Washed : I had no idea your voice was this powerful. You really brought your A-game tonight and I was very impressed. Great song to show off your vocal range.
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Last Up From #TeamWashed
Mariah Carey (PettyLabelle)
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Washed : Such a sultry and sweet song. Your voice was clean and crisp as was the song. Amazing work !
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
And Now.... #TeamTaylor!
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up First
First To Eleven (MovieDude)
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - First off, I love the song choice and actually prefer this cover over the original!! And will most likely listen to this over and over again!! GREAT JOB!!!
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Shijirbit (Ryan5676)
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - So this was a nice performance, I will be honest with you though I do feel as though this act could be seen as repetitive seeing as every performance thus far has been at the same level and I needed to see that WOW I saw during the auditions and unfortunately I didn't :/
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Carrie Underwood (Glambert_Icon)
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
My Country Kween!! I am so happy with this performance you served us so much emotion and you have the potential to make it so far in this competition. Just Amazing!!
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Reigan Derry (Ika_Wong)
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION* DEAR LORD!! I am sooooo happy I got to steal you! You have such a rich & warm tone. It’s very hard to sing Adele but you made it your own and you gave me chills tonight, SUPER pleased with this <33
1492 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Rachael Hawnt (Glambert_Icon)

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!