This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Top 24 Results Show

Topic » Season 3 - Top 24 Results Show

1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Here you guys go again. I just love your performances so much. Its so fun to watch and just pleasant to the ears. If you guys do move forward to next week, you should be careful with song choice. Amazing job!
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Koryn Hawthorne (Iconique)
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - You just have such a powerful voice at a young age and I think you did a great job with this performance. This was definitely my least favorite from you but your other performances have been bangers. Great job!
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Shin Lim (MovieDude)
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I honestly have no idea how this is even possible. Im sitting here legit trying to see how you're able to do the tricks and many times im dumbfounded. I'm wondering how much more you can do without doing the same tricks. You're absolutely amazing but I fear you'll run out of material soon.
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
And Last Up From #TeamMichael
Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I can't believe you weren't a golden buzzer. I was dumb not pressing it but at least I gave you a fast pass because you absolutely deserved it. This performance is why I gave you the fast pass. Fantastic performance from you and welcome to the competition.
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next... #TeamWashed!
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up First
Alexis & Alan (Tommy123)
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Washed : This was so beautiful and emotional. I could feel the raw sentiment embedded in every move. Lovely.
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Amber & Derek (Glambert_Icon)
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Washed : This was so much fun !! You guys were out of sync a couple times but it was overall a blast ! Great work
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Boyce Avenue (Jameslu)
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Washed : Your voice was so enjoyable and sexy! I think it goes so well with the song choice as well! Everything just coalesced into one and I loved it.
1492 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Hannah & Alan (Tommy123)

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!