This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Vitani

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Vitani

1506 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
QUESTIONS:

Vincent - These votes have been crazy, how does it feel to be safe

Tico - Do you feel you needed this immunity since you received a stray vote last tribal?

Gabe - One. Point. What does that make you feel besides horny?

Kyle - Are cracks present?

Sag - From immunity to vulnerable, how does it feel

Nathan - Are the numbers set in stone? Or is there wiggle
room?

Brittany - A pattern has formed in this seasons boot order and it is Massai & Kilimanjaro exchanging blows back and fourth. On paper, it’s Maasai's times to go. Is this pattern just pure chance or is it destiny?

QUESTION TO EVERYONE:
- We are at the final 7 and have seen 0 idols, is this a concern?

VOTES DUE BY 8 TOMORROW, YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR VINCENT
1506 days 22 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - Are cracks present?

I don't know of any at the moment, but they are always there just on the fact that not all of the former Kilimanjaro can make ftc

QUESTION TO EVERYONE:

Definitely a concern, especially since we don't know how many there are. There could be anywhere from 2 to 6 idols in play
1506 days 22 hours ago
VinSincent
It is wonderful feeling and its cool that i finally had a chance to experience it, i felt safe earlier in the past but never as much as right now lol
1506 days 22 hours ago
ticofernandez
Tico - Do you feel you needed this immunity since you received a stray vote last tribal?
I always feel vulnerable at tribal as should everyone who isnt wearing the necklace.
QUESTION TO EVERYONE:
Not really I dont have one and not gonna stress myself out over if someone may or may not cant play afraid of idols especially with how inactive game was at first very possible no one has any
1506 days 22 hours ago
VinSincent
About idols, it seems like anyone can hide something in their pocket and when i think that my options are open when everyone are vulnerable i might be proven wrong when some of these idols will be used tonight. So it is big concern cause nobody wants to be idoled out in end game
1506 days 20 hours ago
Saginator18
Sag
- From immunity to vulnerable, how does it feel

Gross. I feel pretty exposed lol. I wasn’t expecting to win immunity now that everyone was actually competing, but I forgot how awful it feels to be vulnerable.

QUESTION TO EVERYONE:
Idols are always everyone’s concern. There’s no way of knowing who has one and who doesn’t, and all you can do is hope that if one is played, it’s not you who’s idolled out.
1505 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
if anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it now would be the time to do so
1505 days 23 hours ago
Kyle12212
*stands*
1505 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
yes?
1505 days 23 hours ago
Kyle12212
I wasn't lying when I said not all former Kilimanjaro can make it to the end, so let me make it easier for yall

*hands zyler a black idol*
1505 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*examines idol*

This.....
1505 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
this IS a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast for Kyle will not count
1505 days 23 hours ago
VinSincent
mjfjune
1505 days 23 hours ago
VinSincent
i mean zyler lol* stands up*
1505 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
yes?
1505 days 23 hours ago
VinSincent
im playing this tribe idol.... on

open group

MJF Survivor Tanzania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!