This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2: Episode 4 (4th Heat)

Topic » Season 2: Episode 4 (4th Heat)

1379 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Here is the running order!

1: Boyce Avenue (#Jameslu)
2: Kelly Clarkson (#Stuartlittle16)
3: Christina Grimmie (#Tswiftlover13)
4: Haley Reinhart (#Jameslu)
5: Jennifer Hudson (#Stuartlittle16)
6: Adele (#Stuartlittle16)
7: Twenty One Two (#Moviemusicguy123)

Good luck!
1378 days 15 hours ago
chris2pei
Survival of the fittest
1378 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Can't wait for Chris to ROB Boyce Avenue and Haley Reinhart tonight
1378 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
This is going to be an interesting turnout!
https://media.giphy.com/media/l2SpLFute5yHHTQiY/giphy.gif
1378 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
good luck everyone <33
1378 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
Hey ya'll, something has come up so the episode is being delayed an hour- it will now take place at 3PM EST/ 8PM GMT
1378 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
(Sea you could've got me to do it for you, if you couldn't make it instead of pushing it back an hour)
1378 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
I've decided to push it back to tomorrow. I didn't think today through and it's become a bit stressfull
1378 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Ok, so an update on what's going on

The stuff I thought would last me till 10 GMT acctually didn't, meaning we do have time for this show today! We will be starting at 8PM GMT/ 3PM EST!
1378 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Hello, and welcome to Singing Sensation!

It is timefor the fourth, and highly anticipated fourth heat! And well, this is THE bloodbath to end all bloodbaths!

The fates of our final seven acts rests in the hands of these three individuals!

CHRIS!

MEGAN!

AND SEA!

And if you thought that round 1 was hard...just wait until round 2, where our five remaining acts in each heat will battle it out to become the top 12!
1378 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Opening tonight's show: It's Boyce Avenue!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=77teEL5PtuU&feature=emb_title

Chris: OMG! You have absolutely mesmerizing voice that could listen all-nighter. I'm just not sure if the song's enough to impress me and the others but I enjoying this actually.

Megan: Great Harmonies, Good performance, Well done boys, Great way to start off tonight, But you are up against some powerhouses tonight, So i wish you the best of luck

Sea: You have a very nice voice, and this was a good performance. The only question is: Will it be enough?
1378 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
Next up, it's Kelly Clarkson!

Chris: YASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! YOU BETTAH SING KELLY! I'm just beyond impress right now, why did you already used this performance. Anyways, you are very talented Kelly and those high notes you unleash is just incredible. What a great start for you and just keep this consistency my dear.

Megan: Great message in the song. Great emotion in the song too, Also singing in another language Wow, you have skill, Great high notes. You smashed this Kelly, Well done

Sea: This was a very powerful performance. I also really loved that you chose to sing in a different language to English. We haven't had any non-English performances yet, so you really stand out to me for that!
1378 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
Third up tonight, it's Christina Grimmie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=zTIfBXxgfrk&feature=emb_title

Chris: OMG! What a great rendition of the song. Those high register of yours is just so flawless. You are so charismatic and everyone's definitely gonna love you performing in stage.

Megan: You have such raw emotion with this song and honestly if i had never heard this song, i would think it was your song, You sold it as your own *Stands up and applauds* This really impressed me, Well done Christina

Sea: I absolutely LOVED your voice here! It was powerful in places, it was soft and high in some places, but it was amazing in all places!
1378 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
Next up, please welcome Haley Reinhart!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=99&v=7hHZnvjCbVw&feature=emb_title

Chris: YASSSSS HALEY SING! SING! You definitely brought us to the vintage years you vintage queen! It's a breath of fresh air having you here and I just cannot wait what else in your sleeves. Well done!

Megan: This is something different, Not going to lie, I wasn't really keen on this, This song has a deep meaning to the song and you just changed it to make it more less about what the song really means, You do have vocals, But there's powerful artists tonight

Sea: I really enjoyed this performance. Your voice was good, and you made the song your own

(Oml what is going on with the links tonight)
1378 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
Next to the stage, it's Jennifer Hudson!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=104&v=qgUbYqFv37E&feature=emb_title

Chris: This was a fantastic start of yours, you definitely sang that with grace and passion.

Megan: *stands up and claps* you have such beautiful vocals, You did that, Whitney would be proud, Well done

Sea: You have one of those voices that I really just seem to love. You came out with a strong performance and I'm excited to see what else you can do!
1378 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
Tonight's Penulatimate act, it's Adele!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=177&v=bsFCO8-oCEQ&feature=emb_title

Chris: OMG ADELE!!!! MOM!!!! This was just so flawless, you have a vocals that pique our interests, and a great song choice, i love the orchestra, everything in this piece!

Megan: *Stands up and Claps* YESSS, This is why i'm proud to be british, Adele, You have such a deep emotional vocals and know how to perform, This is my favourite performance of the night, One night, Work on diction so you pronounce your words properly, But other then that, You smashed it

Sea: I really liked this performance. You showed off your voice, and this was definitely strong! Congrats

open group

Singing Sensation-The Return (Apps Clos)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!