This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2: Episode 2 (2nd Heat)

Topic » Season 2: Episode 2 (2nd Heat)

1388 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
I did not mean to out season 2, because this is season 1, but it would look wierd if I changed the titles so...yeah

1: Lady Gaga (#risekujikawas)
2: Demi Lovato (#Tinkerbell)
3: Louisa Johnson (#Raygan94)
4: Little Mix (#Tinkerbell)
5: Halsey (#Jameslu)
6: Morissette (#tswiftlover13)
7: Luke Friend (#Tinkerbell)

This show will begin at 7PM GMT/ 2PM EST on Wednesday 15th. Good luck!
1388 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone 👏👏✌
1388 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
https://media.giphy.com/media/qDEGQbbffbQ9a/giphy.gif

Excited for this heat and the Fourth heat, Good luck
1387 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Nervous!
1387 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Hello, and welcome to Singing Sensation!

28 singers from all around the world have essembled, all hoping to win the title of singing sensation! Tonight, the next seven perform, hoping to show off to the judges what they have! However, only Five will move on to the next stage of the competition! Who will they be?
1387 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Our contestant's fates lie in the hands of these three individuals!

Chris!!!

Megan!!!

And Sea!!!
1387 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Our first act tonight is a wordwide icon, and one of the true queens of pop- please welcome LADY GAGA!

1387 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Chris: *claps* YESSS!! I just loved the song choice totally fitted to your vocals. However this didn't brought impact to me and left me wanting some more. Hopefully you choose another slow pace song that showcases you vocals in case you're through the next round. Good luck!

Megan: Breathtaking, Great stage presence, Beautiful vocals, Great emotion in the song, It was beautiful and emotional, Well done on the song choice too, This is going to be hard to beat tonight.

Sea: I really liked your voice in this performance! It was very strong, and you definetely showed us what you have! A very strong first audition!
1387 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Next up tonight- we have a nother queen! Please welcome DEMI LOVATO!

.be

Chris: *claps* Some parts left me bored but there's some good moments there, I'm not that sold. You really do have great vocals that I wanna root for it need some polish it was peachy in some points, I'm just not happy in the song choice. Hopefully you get spare in elimination because I believed you have more to offer.

Megan: Great song choice, great vocals, Great emotion, This was a good performance Demi, Well done

Sea: This was a very good, slightly wavery (First of the season...hopefully of many...) but still a very strong performance! You have a very good voice, and I'm excited what you can bring if you are to get through this round!
1387 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Third up, it's LOUISA JOHNSON!

1387 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Chris: *standing ovation* What a fantastic performance, you killed it Louisa! I just cannot wait what else in your sleeves because you have an enormous vocals that could slay in this show. Well done!

Megan: Tough song to sing..... *Stands up and claps* You smashed it, You have some powerful vocals darling and honestly i can't wait to see what you come up with next

Sea: You have a very powerful voice, and I really like that! This was a very strong first performance, and I feel like the only way is up with you!
1387 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Fourth up tonight- we have one of the most famous girl groups in the world, please welcome LITTLE MIX!

.be
1387 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Chris: Oh girls, I love you but this isn't your day today. I'd prefer you choose a slow pace song that make you all shine, this was just so peachy and all over the place. Thank you so much for entertainment though.

Megan: Great harmonies, Great vibes, Great interaction with the audience, I would've preferred a slower song, but this was good girls, Well done

Sea: Girls, this was definetely a good performance, but this season you want to stand out- especially to survive the bloodbath, and I just don't think you did here. Still, good luck, and I hope we get to see you again
1387 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Tonight's fifth act, please give it up for HALSEY!

1387 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Chris: *claps* You've definitely had an interesting voice which I wanna dig for and you've definitely had an established styles & artistry.  Sadly I'm not that sold in this prolly because of the song choice.

Megan: you have such a unique voice. I think the vocals were great, but performance wise..... this was a safe performance, I would love to see way more then just that

Sea: You have such a beautiful voice, and I seriously loved this performance! It just felt so beautiful and emotional, and even though I have a heart of stone, I felt something in this
1387 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
We have just two acts to go, and next up, please welcome MORISSETTE!

open group

Singing Sensation-The Return (Apps Clos)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!