This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Episode 1: First Heat

Topic » Season 2 Episode 1: First Heat

1397 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
The running order for this heat is:

1: Pia Toscano (#tswiftlover13)
2: Maelyn Jarmon (#Jameslu)
3: Jessie J (#Tinkerbell)
4: Brooke Simpson (#tswiftlover13)
5: Natalie Weiss (#bbsuper92)
6: Shoshanna Bean (bbsuper92)
7: Beyonce (#Raygan94)

The show will take place Tuesday 14th at 2PM EST/ 7PM GMT!

Good luck!
1397 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good Luck to everybody <33
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHZPivwdJ0syhKE/giphy.gif
1397 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Good luck everyone
1396 days 7 hours ago
adamslater19
https://media.giphy.com/media/hvFJaWGBNFsmF6Rxpa/giphy.gif
1396 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
That gif!!! Yas!! 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀
1396 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Hello, and welcome to the very special PREMIERE of Singing Sensation!

28 singers from all around the world have essembled, all hoping to win the title of singing sensation! Tonight, the first seven perform, hoping to show off to the judges what they have! However, only Five will move on to the next stage of the competition! Who will they be?
1396 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Now, give it up, for our judges!

Chris!!!

Megan!!!

And Sea!!!
1396 days 7 hours ago
adamslater19
https://media.giphy.com/media/11gZNith2nu9AA/giphy.gif
Megan's here and ready
1396 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Well, there's no point in making you wait longer! Let's jump into this show!

First up tonight, It's PIA TOSCANO!

1396 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Chris: *claps* What a good start of audition, you have such a great range of your voice which is mesmerizing, you are beautiful which everyone gonna love, it needs some polish on your performance  and you're definitely good to go.

Megan: Pia Toscano - You show great emotion in the song, You made it your own by creating lots of Riffs in the song, I'd say work on the Diction, When you sing the belty notes, You lose diction so it's hard to understand what your saying, but i'm impressed, you have a lot of skill

Sea: This was a very beautiful and strong performance! You definetely left a brilliant first impression, and I'm excited to see what you can bring!
1396 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thanks for the comments judges 馃挏馃挏
1396 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
The judges points will be kept secret until later into the show!

Next up, it's Maelyn Jarmon!

1396 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Chris: *claps & dances along*  YASSSS Maelyn! I definitely enjoyed this performance, you've had such a great angelic voice that will absolutely loved by people, those vibratos you unleashed is just incredible. Great start for you, well done.

Megan: You made me believe this song was yours, You sold the song really well. Another one who showed emotion in the song. Good song choice for the start, and you had great interaction with the audience and us judges, I can't wait to see what else you do

Sea: You have such a beautiful voice, and I really liked this performance! You have an amazing voice, and I really think you could be in this to win it!
1396 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Tonight's third act is a pop icon- please welcome Jessie J!

https://youtu.be/54e6PUHXo30
1396 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Chris: *claps* As much as I loved the song choice I'm just worried in terms of over singing and so much vocal acrobatics which isn't necessary sometimes less is more.

Megan: Jessie, at the beginning it didn't suit the acoustics, But then you worked with the Acoustics. You love your riffs and make it Extra, You show the emotion in the song which i love and your vocals are so beautiful. Great interaction with audience, I can't wait what else you do

Sea: *Claps* This was truly an amazing performance! You showed off such a wide range, and this is really what I love to see! Congratulations

open group

Singing Sensation-The Return (Apps Clos)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!