This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 7: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S1] Top 7: Performances &..

1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Taylor Swift “Treacherous”
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: I thought you voice was very pretty in this performance but it just left me wanting more from you, like I wished you pulled out “Red” or “You Belong With Me” or “Lover” or even “Our Song” as I feel this performance compared to the rest of the performances tonight will not be enough for you to move on.
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: This felt repetitive for me and towards the end I did get a little bored but this was another good and solid performance from you Taylor. You have what it takes to go all the way.
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Closing the show, it’s Chevel Shepherd!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Chevel Shepherd “Blue”
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES AND DOES STANK FACE* WHAAAAT?! GIRL YOU YODELED TONIGHT AND COMPLETELY BLEW ME AWAY! Like this is hands down, your best performance to date as you just brought something different to the show and this was absolute perfection, you were always a threat to win and now I feel you may be the frontrunner for sure.
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: OMG THAT OPENING NOTE AND YODEL I-
Congrats on making it through to the top 5!!!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
That's it for the performances!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Give a round of applause to our artists!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Before we announce our results, let's welcome another guest performer!
1578 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm nervous about the results!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
CeCe Frey "I'm Sexy And I Know It"
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Now onto the Results!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
I can now reveal the artist who ranked 1st with 29 points and moving forward to the Semi-Finals is
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!