This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 7: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S1] Top 7: Performances &..

1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: I have to say this is one of your weaker performances and I think it’s because you absolutely killed it last week and this week you just took a dip. That being said, your vocals were so strong in this and absolutely beautiful, just got a little boring after a while but overall a good job!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: Come through with the vocals! You are for sure a front runner and just proving why you are the next star!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Dolly Parton!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Dolly Parton “Jolene”
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps* Ugh finally you’ve pulled out this amazing performance and your voice and those runs, everything about it was perfection! And I have to say, I really underestimated you as I expected you to be out by now but you’re playing this game very smart and using the right performances at the right time.
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: Yes Dolly what a great song once again! After this we might just be seeing you again next round!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Kacey Musgraves!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kacey Musgraves “Somewhere Only We Know”
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION* Aww this is just evil Kacey! You already knew this is my favorite performance of yours because the song is so sweet and is PERFECT for your voice! It was such a sweet and innocent performance and Kacey, you have the sweetest tone ever and literally I can see you winning.
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: I love this song and I think you did a good job! I think that it was sweet and soft but it could have been more powerful.
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Miley Cyrus!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley Cyrus “Baby, I’m in the Mood For You”
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps* I loved that you took on a Bob Dylan classic and completely killed it! Your vocals were so on point and interesting in this performance that it really wowed me.
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: This was a step down from last week BUT you still have me everything I needed in this song! Overall a good job!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Taylor Swift!

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!