This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Show 6: Final

Topic » S3 Show 6: Final

1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I 馃挴 agree that this is your strongest. However is it the weakest out of the 4? Sadly yes. But you have made me regret ever letting you go.
1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* Duh you were saving this as when you sang it, I saw your capabilities come to shine with those harmonies BEING SO MAGICAL!!!!! It was like I was whisked into a different world as you all were so on tune with each other and brought so much as I never seen you all like this and you made this truly special to me.
1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SEA:

You know the way to my heart! This song help Maelyn Jarmon win, and I think it could help you win! I can already see you becoming the third winners!
1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
TAYLOR:

What a lovely song choice,
Your voices mesh so well together and I have to say you are the standout for the first round of performances. You all have a n undeniable talent and skill for making music. BEAUTIFUL!!
1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Our Final Artist is Alisan Porter!
1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Alisan Porter - "Stone Cold"

1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I don't know how many times I have listened to this performance but it honestly just never gets old, okay maybe it's effect isn't as powerful as the first time I listened to it, however I am just amazed at how you nail this song, and the power your vocals have. Plus I just loved you emotion throughout the whole song, I'm glad you were able to perform this again, and make it here because you just dominate anytime you come on a singing competition, I'm just glad I'm able to judge you.
1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Standing Ovation* Time and time again you have proved yourself as a champion! I just can't get over how amazing this performance is and soon enough you will be THE superstar
1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* Did it suddenly get cold in here because I am getting shivers down my spine after watching the power THAT AMAZES ME!!!!! You put so much effort into this and I do love it when you produce a lot of power as I get to see what you can do and you were not backing down as this was a statement and you sung it with pride.
1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SEA:

I really loved this performance! It started very beautiful, then turned very poewerful!
1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
TAYLOR:

This was a lovely song choice and it started off great but the screaming in the song really threw me off I know this is your style of singing but you don't always need to scream to get your point across in a song.
1534 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
Taylor sweetie that isnt screaming
1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was their Previous Performances and let's give them a round of an applause!!!!!
1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Now we will see our finalist鈥檚 performing a new performance!
1534 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Performing first is Brittany J Smith!

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!