This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Show 6: Final

Topic » S3 Show 6: Final

1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Well good thing Aili James ain't judging this performance because this was so fucking good in every sense of the word. I'm still mad that you got eliminated with this performance back in Anything Can Happen just because you bring so much to this performance. You start haunting, and then you get more and more into it and that rasp comes out and I'm in love with the voice you perform, it's just absolutely stunning. Good job here Brittany this is by far one of your best performances.
1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I have Adored listening to you each and every week, and this again is a top-notch Performance!! I wouldn't say this was your strongest but so far I have loved all of your Performances so just keep it up
1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* This performance really takes you up to a different level as you bring so much passion THAT IS SO POWERFUL!!!!! My eyes are teary after watching you put your heart and soul into this awesome showing that had me in awe and I just loved seeing you put that amount of emotion into it as I get to see your true potential.
1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SEA:

I find you very impressive! You're voice is so powerful, and this was a very strong performance from you!
1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
TAYLOR:

This was a huge improvement from when I Saw you last, You took the song and sang it your way and it payed off. You started off so soft and built up to the powerful belts and growls. I loved this!!
1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Jennifer Hudson!
1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Jennifer Hudson - "I'm Here"

1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

This is honestly your best performance I'm not going to lie, like this was just a strong and powerful performance that would leave me wanting more. The only thing I dislike about this performance is that when the choir came in, it just got a lot weaker in terms of performance. I think you either pulled back or something was pulling you away and it just didn't have that same effect that you had in the beginning and it affected you in a negative way. Overall though this was a really good job from you.
1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I remember at the start of contest at the auditions I said you would be the next winner, and I stand by that 馃挴. You are just so insane and this time you will be the bride, and Alisan can be the bridesmaid
1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* Oh you have got the power to slay it but what makes this so special is the emotion behind it as IT PRODUCES THAT SPARK!!!!! You have got a mighty range and it sure shows when you manage to sing those notes as I felt like I was on that same journey with you as you gave us something different that is very satisfying to the ears.
1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SEA:

There was sadly the return of wavering, but not as much as purple rain! Other than that, this was a very solid performance from you!
1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
TAYLOR:

A very beautiful and emotional performance, You brought the fire tonight you came here to win and it shows!
1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Pentatonix!
1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Pentatonix - "Hallelujah"

1533 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I just find this so boring in my opinion, like out of all the performances you could select, and this is the one you choose? Okay I'm going to be in the minority here because Pentatonix oh my go acapella, but like there's so many covers of Hallelujah out there, and there's so many better ways you can perform this song. You just kinda sung it as it is, and it wasn't anything special. I wish you guys try to reinvent the wheel or something, just to make this performance stand out from the other repeat performances that have happened this finale.

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!