This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Show 4: Team Kat & Ryan Final Team

Topic » S3 Show 4: Team Kat & Ryan..

1540 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* You know what I am still amazed by that voice you got inside you as it is pure magic and gets me sucked into the moment. Here you brought me on a journey with this performance as you are so at home with this ballad that almost brings a tear to my eye as you are a star that is blooming and I can’t help to admire.
1540 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Jackie Foster!
1540 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
I think my girls Jackie and Hannah are in danger tbh.
1540 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
Thank You, Judges!!!
1540 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Jackie Foster - "Here I Go Again"

1540 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*STANDING OVATION* Wow, my team are slaying!! Jackie, week on week I have been soo Impressed with you and how amazing you are!! You are the definition of the title of this show, You are a SUPERSTAR!! A
1540 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* You are so in your comfort zone as you are showing me the rock chick you are meant to be as you are pushing the envelope tonight. My body is feeling this amazement you got in your voice as it was built up so well and you never come down easy as this was a great feat and you got my attention as you are not coming back from this.
1540 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Boyce Avenue!
1540 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Boyce Avenue - "Chasing Cars"

1540 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*STANDING OVATION*I hope you've noticed the fact that I have put you second to last in every week. Frankly in my opinion you are the best vocalist in this contest and I'm not kidding! You DESTROYED everyone here. A*
1540 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* Man this was just so breath-taking as you took a simple song and made it feel so special as IT WAS OUTSTANDING!!!!! Is there nothing you can do as every song you sing becomes gold as you got so much burning in that voice and I am scarred of you because you have always been consistent and this was  in another league as it was very touching.
1540 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Here! Nervous!
1540 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
It's gonna be soo close
1540 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Our Final Artist of Team Kat is Hannah Huston!
1540 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Hannah Huston - "Ain't No Way"

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!