This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Show 4: Team Kat & Ryan Final Team

Topic » S3 Show 4: Team Kat & Ryan..

1582 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Can I just say that to both Ladies, you are both absolute legends and I could not be prouder of you both, whoever leaves please hold you head high because you have been a STAR!
1582 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Time for me to lose either Hannah or Jackie!

Hoping it's Jackie tbh
1582 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Jameslu
Interesting Fact: Boyce Avenue and Alisan Porter are the only contestant's this season to never place in the bottom :P

Stop showing off your acts lol
1582 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
ryan5676
Jameslu
Interesting Fact: Boyce Avenue and Alisan Porter are the only contestant's this season to never place in the bottom :P

Stop showing off your acts lol

STATS DON'T LIE BITCH.
1582 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
honestly Hannah vs Jackie is a tough matchup
1582 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
This is pretty tough to decide as choosing the wrong act can affect your chances of winning!
1582 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
I'll will say this, based on performance throughout the whole series Hannah would be eliminated. Jackie has proven to be a force to be reckoned with in this competition time and time again

On the other hand

I have been told that Hannah does have Insane performances up her sleeve and after last week, I do believe that statement

This is what makes it hard
1582 days 14 hours ago
Brandonh1
ryan5676
This is pretty tough to decide as choosing the wrong act can affect your chances of winning!

You can say that again!!!!
1582 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG Davina and Jennifer did perform the worst out of Team Ryan as a whole (referring to wiki)

Both of them were in the bottom twice before this, and both of them  got saved in the sing-off once and coach save once. And they both got a 1st place once as well!
1582 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Jameslu
OMG Davina and Jennifer did perform the worst out of Team Ryan as a whole (referring to wiki)

Both of them were in the bottom twice before this, and both of them  got saved in the sing-off once and coach save once. And they both got a 1st place once as well!

That will make my decision even harder to decide!
1582 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
I have to go with my heart and not my head on this decision since that is what I feel is the only way I can decide this

So...

Here we go
1582 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
I'll make this quick

I am saving Hannah
1582 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Wow I actually thought Hannah had better performances than Jackie throughout this season xD

Personal taste, I guess?
1582 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
hellocat
I'll make this quick

I am saving Hannah

OMFG YASSSSS!
1582 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
BUH BYE JACKIE

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!