This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Show 2: Team Kat + Ryan's Wildcard

Topic » S3 Show 2: Team Kat + Ryan's..

1578 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Ryan
There is a fighter in there and you showed that here as you brought out rock and this song certainly on your name over it. Those notes were killer as you delivered and it was pure joy to hear you sing like that but in some parts the song didn’t flow as well like you were waiting for you cues so focus on that next time as you are a great talent.
1578 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Kat
*STANDING OVATION* After this performance Jackie you deserve to be A FINALIST!! What a way to raise your game girl and this is such a hard song but you make it look so easy!! You are amazing and I can't wait to hear more cause girl YOU ARE GOING THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND!! B+
1578 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
ANOTHER MIXED REVIEW
1578 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Tori Kelly is up Next!!
1578 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
1578 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Ryan
You were having a ball out there as you got some energy working for you and this song let’s me see the fun side of you. I can see that you are sprung to life with this song selection as I love the start as you put on the party mode but it did start to fizzle out towards the end as you lost that energy and the vocals weren’t as great as your other performances but it was a nice change.
1578 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Kat
Yass Tori with the sass! Last week we can agree wasn't your best but I could see you were getting into this and seriously going for it Girl!! As a Grade I would up it to a B- but if we are looking for next round we would be looking for the A- at least which can be hard but I know you can do it with some work and we can up this by a whole grade.
1578 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
The pneultimate act to perform is Boyce Avenue!
1578 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
1578 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Another mixed response!
1578 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Ryan
*standing ovation* Oh my this was just so touching to hear your emotional side as I FELL IN A DEEP TRANCE AS I LOVE IT VERY MUCH!!!!! I can see that you are not playing around as you stepped it up for me with this performance as your voice was strong as you carried this song that this was the cherry on top for you as you created a stunning performance.
1578 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Kat
*STANDING OVATION* Once again you destroy the whole of Team Kat and we are looking for the A- next round well Boyce, your getting an A!!!! After this performance you definitely deserve and honestly I can find any faults apart from the fact it was a bit short, fix that and I can see an A* for you. I know that looks a bit picky but I want whoever gets that A* to really deserve it so if I have to push you then that's exactly what I will do!
1578 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
Wow, the judges can agree! This is rare
1578 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Last up to close the show is Chris Blue!
1578 days 14 hours ago
hellocat

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!