This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Show 1: Team Kat

Topic » S3 Show 1: Team Kat

1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Chris Blue!
1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Chris Blue - "Superstition"

1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Claps* You made me clap along which is great but overall Chris this in my opinion was a step down sadly. I do have to drop your grade from C+ to a D due to the fact I didn't really love it that much! I know you can do better Chris!
1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* You’re a showman as I can see from a mile with how you got me up and engaged as you brought the fun factor here and had me grooling for more. The energy here is so unreal and it feels like I’m watching somebody else as you took full advantage of the song and sent me in a daze as that voice range was something else tonight.
1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Jordan Smith!
1579 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay shocked Tori received that good comments for that performance lol
1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Jordan Smith - "Hallelujah"

1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

THATS HOW YOU DO IT JORDAN!! I can't Remember your previous grade but I will be giving you a B+ and when you are supposed to aim for a C at this stage that is incredible! My advice to you is know you've set your standards, don't drop them aim for that A- which I will tell you what I am looking for in the mail's If you survived! Great job Jordan!
1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* I can see how you really do shine when you sing a ballad like this as you tug on my heartstrings as this was heart melting. You’re really coming out of your shell tonight as the standard you have produced was just on another level as that power you produce was amazing and a tear was wiped after watching this.
1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Hannah Huston!
1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Hannah Huston - "When A Man Loves A Woman"

1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

AMAZING HANNAH! I love that very rich vocal in your voice and I have to say that this was an improvement! Your grade now is B- which is incredible Hannah! Try to aim for that B now which I will explain how to when I go through the marking with the whole team!
1579 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
*nervous*
1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Your voice is beaming here as you made it your own with that style and I think country does suit that voice of yours. This definitely brought a smile to my face as you know what to do with this song and it was very good but you could have put more power in it to have that lasting impact but you did a fine job and I did like seeing this side of you.
1579 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Kacey Musgraves!

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!