This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Show 1: Team Kat

Topic » S3 Show 1: Team Kat

1556 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 1 for Team Kat will take place Friday at 3pm EST/8pm GMT!
1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to Show 1 of Team Kat in Superstar!!!!!
1555 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Here & super duper nervous!
1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Since Kat is busy I will be hosting this show but Kat will be back later on to announce the Sing Off Results!
1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight it is Team Kat who will be battling with 2 Acts being Eliminated tonight!
1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's welcome our Artists from Team Kat!
1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
#TeamKat
- Boyce Avenue (Jameslu)
- Jackie Foster (Jameslu)
- Hannah Huston (Jameslu)
- James Graham (nahuelqua300)
- Tori Kelly (stuartlittle16)
- Kacey Musgraves (SeaViper)
- Jordan Smith (Brandonh1)
- Chris Blue (chris2pei)
- Sofia Karlberg (spinfur)
1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
You 9 are performing tonight and I wish you all the best of luck!
1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's start the show and first up is Sofia Karlberg!
1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Sofia Karlberg - "Pillowtalk"

1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

First off Sofia! Welcome to #TEAMKAT (the winning team). I am really glad that you came to slay this semi Final and I will grade you right now: i would give you a D! Which is okay but you should be aiming for a C or a C+ at Least. Really the only problem I had with it was that it was quite repetitive and I felt like I was beginning to get bored.
1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You got a great voice and it does shine well here when you are allowed to do your own thing and here there are few opportunities of that. The one thing I keep coming back here is your vocals as you took control of this but there is just a lack of energy as I fear this is a downfall to this performance as you need to give it so much more.
1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Tori Kelly!
1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Tori Kelly - "Crazy"

1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Standing Ovation* WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT!! If I was being honest Tori j thought you had no chance tonight but you proved me wrong I loved this. I would give you a C+ which is great and what I can give you advice on is to really bring it next time as this was great but this song should make be get up and dance like it's a disco! But overall Tori amazing improvements!!
1555 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I do feel a bit crazy after watching this as you are bringing this style, I like from you as those long notes were just worth so much in the moment. You just brought something new here as I love it when you let that voice out as it sounds very beautiful but this performance did drag on and you need to stick on the right path as this was still very good from you.

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!