This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 18: Pentatonix

Topic » Audition 18: Pentatonix

1570 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Pentatonix (Rubes) - "Gold"
1570 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Here we go 馃槵
1570 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
YES!!!!!

You are so unique and this was a great surprise as we don't get to see Acapella Groups but here you are blowing me away with your singing and this was a nice taster and boy I am so ready for you to bring that main course in the competition as this was so smooth and you would make a great member of #TeamRyan!
1570 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Yay!
1570 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
HELL YEAH!

How could I say no to this KILLER of a Performance! I seriously see so much potential in this Group and each of you had your part. I seriously RESPECT ACAPELLA since its so hard and people who do acapella are such amazing and chill people! I really want the chance to work with a phenomenal group like you!

Please consider being a member of #TEAMKAT
1570 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
Congratulations Pentatonix! You have received TWO Chair turns!

It's time to make a decision!
1570 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Yay thanks both!
1570 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
We will do the other Auditions tomorrow if you would rather make your decision after you seen all your Acts perform!
1570 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Omg nooooo! My 3 acts are next lol guess I gotta wait till tomorrow!
1570 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Yeah I will make my decision after since this is hard!
1570 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
I know and it is getting late for us Brits and I hope you won''t be worrying about your Acts until tomorrow!
1569 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
This was the hardest choice as I feel line I鈥檇 work well with both but because I have acts on one team I guess I鈥檒l chose this person just to balance it out but still it was a hard decision as you鈥檙e both great!
So I choose
#TeamKat!!!
1569 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Well done Kat but let's see who Rubes will choose for Madilyn as she only got 3 Artists in the next round so there will be an in balance!

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!