This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 Show 3: Team Ryan

Topic » S2 Show 3: Team Ryan

1599 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 3 for Team Ryan will take place Sunday at 4pm EST/9pm GMT!
1599 days ago
Jameslu
Here!
1599 days ago
ryan5676
Welcome to Show 3 of Team Ryan!!!!!
1599 days ago
spinfur
*tumbles in having an ice pack on my head from getting a sand bag dropped on me :(*
1599 days ago
ryan5676
Tonight our 7 Artists will compete to remain on team Ryan and make it to his Final Show and who will make it?
1599 days ago
ryan5676
#TeamRyan
- Kelly Clarkson (hellocat)
- Koryn Hawthorne (Brandonh1)
- Joshua Ledet (Rubes)
- Kymberli Joye (Rubes)
- Alicia Moffet (spinfur)
- 4th Impact (chris2pei)
- Daneliya Tuleshova (hellocat)
1599 days ago
hellocat
Here
1599 days ago
ryan5676
Let's start the show!
1599 days ago
ryan5676
First up is Kymberli Joye!
1599 days ago
ryan5676
Kymberli Joye - "Break Every Chain"

1599 days ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES EVERYWHERE* YOU BETTA SANG KYMBERLI! This was such an amazing performance filled with absolute soul that took me to church girl! Your voice is so strong and beautiful and this was just amazing to witness. You had me singing and preaching along with you girl, this was FANTASTIC. This is my favorite performance of yours, EVER.
1599 days ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* You are breaking every chain with this powerful performance as your vocals were STRONGER THAN EVER!!!!! I got to say that my heart was racing along this as you scooped up to another level with the amount of power you poured onto this and it was a sight to behold and you put so much into these things which shows that you are determined.
1599 days ago
ryan5676
Next up is Daneliya Tuleshova!
1599 days ago
spinfur
I feel like Alicia is a goner
1599 days ago
ryan5676
Daneliya Tuleshova - "Love On The Brain"

1599 days ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation and claps* OMG! Daneliya! I am so glad you're back because this performance was just phenomenal! It amazes me how you're so young yet so talented! Like your voice is so strong and your delivery is perfection. Although I have a slight critique in that you're young, don't sing these kind of songs which talk about "fuck me so good" like I just think it's not very age appropriate for you. But this performance was amazing.

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!